“Did not enjoy”

Ranked #63 of 381 Restaurants in Canterbury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Quirky little restaurant in Canterbury. Good service, however was disappointed with the food. The soup was un-seasoned and the chicken was nothing special. Very tasteless.

1  Thank Marie L

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Been here for breakfast which was very good and also lunch. Staff been friendly, tentative. Is the food pricey? For good quality food I think It's priced right. If you want inferior, fast food at cheaper prices go elsewhere. More chance for me to get seated!!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I really like Boho. Not the cheapest place in the world but the atmosphere makes it pretty special. The garden outside is lovely in Summer. Really nice both as a cafe and as a place for dinner.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Had delicious veggie burger , with choice of toppings menu is varied , not hug choice for vegetarians , the decor is fantastic and worth the visit , staff very friendly .
Could be improved by serving cava / prosecco by the glass , and better cakes - patisserie Valerie is across the street .

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was so excited to go to Boho for dinner but I was sadly disappointed.

My friend and I waited for an extremely long time for our starters and then an extremely long time for our main course.

We both felt that the food was very overpriced - and the wine list was expensive too.

we both had a chicken dish for our main course which tasted burnt and overcooked.

The staff were mixed - one really lovely lady and two rude and unpleasant.

I wouldn't recommend Boho from this experience. Although other people have enjoyed it far more.

2  Thank LILLY B