“Delicious veggie burger !”
Review of Boho

Boho
Ranked #5 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Canterbury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Delicious veggie burger !”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Had delicious veggie burger , with choice of toppings menu is varied , not hug choice for vegetarians , the decor is fantastic and worth the visit , staff very friendly .
Could be improved by serving cava / prosecco by the glass , and better cakes - patisserie Valerie is across the street .

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“disappointed”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was so excited to go to Boho for dinner but I was sadly disappointed.

My friend and I waited for an extremely long time for our starters and then an extremely long time for our main course.

We both felt that the food was very overpriced - and the wine list was expensive too.

we both had a chicken dish for our main course which tasted burnt and overcooked.

The staff were mixed - one really lovely lady and two rude and unpleasant.

I wouldn't recommend Boho from this experience. Although other people have enjoyed it far more.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank LILLY B
London
“Rude staff, sometimes ok food”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We were told to leave immediately after finishing a breakfast because there were people waiting for seats. We were rushed through the food. This is the second bad experience at this place. Previously the staff were insufferably rude, our food arrived barely lukewarmand and at the end their card machine did not work; as such I was left to wait at least 10 minutes before my wife came back from the ATM with casth.
The food is sometimes ok but everything else with this place is wrong. I won't ever be back.

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank Businesstravellerr8
London, England
“Maybe an off day”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were attracted to Boho on the Sunday morning as it looked somewhere fun and funky to have breakfast. They had just opened as well so thought we'd get in on the fresh morning brekkie! The staff were lovely and really relaxed. Service was prompt and I think we got there at the right time as it started to fill up quickly. They are really god with kids and they also have an option to sit in their little garden or out the front to watch the passers by. My partner had a full breakfast and I had a sausage sandwich. Unfortunately, from then on we both had poorly stomachs. My partner thougt the sausages had been microwaved. I honestly don't know if it was jsut an off day as they seemed to have a returning clientelle. The decor was quirky and fun and the staff really were great.

Visited September 2012
Ramsgate, England, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant place to eat”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had a light lunch and a glass of wine out in their small, but very nice garden, we even had the best table which was in the sun. The staff are very pleasant and the food is good and reasonably priced. Would recommend.

Visited September 2012