“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2014

First time I came here with my friend and I was really impressed. Food was delicious! Chicken was tender and food was hot and cooked properly. We had so much food we couldn't eat it all! Staff were really nice and friendly and service was very good. Will be returning!

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I've been twice before (I don't live in Canterbury) I plan on going a 3rd time for my 60th birthday with my work colleagues. I think the food and service is brilliant and would recommend this Indian restaurant

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have been here twice now, and had dry chicken in my main course twice! However, It is a nice place with a lot of choices on the menu, hence me giving it two chances. If you go here, try a beef or prawn dish to avoid disappointment!

2  Thank DickSizemore
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Clearly the best indian restaurant in canterbury by a shadow if a doubt, just super food with a great selection if beer yeah just great.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We are here last night for our friends birthday. We all had something different. My friend had fish that was so tasty. The rice and chicken dishes were also lovely and steaming hot and full of fresh flavours. Staff very friendly and there's a lovely atmosphere. The girls all said it's the best they had. Thanks to all staff for your hospitality.