“A great find away from the busy High Street.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pinocchio's

Pinocchio's
Ranked #5 of 364 Restaurants in Canterbury
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An authentic Italian restaurant housed in an historic building just a short walk from the high street in Canterbury. All the dishes are prepared from scratch each day using the best Italian and locally sourced ingredients and lots and lots of passione!! Come and enjoy our freshly made bread and pasta, our traditional Neapolitan pizza, fresh meat and seafood dishes, not forgetting our mouthwatering home-made desserts. Whatever the occasion, you can be sure of great service in a relaxed atmosphere where you are free to savour the flavours and aromas of the Italian kitchen. We look forward to sharing them with you...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“A great find away from the busy High Street.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We came across this place walking from a car park into town so opted to have dinner there. This is a family enterprise built up over many years and they make you feel at home. The food was very good and authentic italian but the desserts let them down, my friend makes much better tiramsou! That is a minor point, I fully recommend this resto.

• Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great little Italian in Canterbury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a late lunch on a Sunday. We were really hungry so the quick service was appreciated! The food was superb. I had tuna steak which was cooked to perfection (although with lightly questionably mashed potato on the side...) and my boyfriend has a spaghetti dish with prawns and crab meat, which he rated too. It's not cheap but it felt like you paid for quality, so it's worth the money. I would definitely come back here again.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great restaurant. Very helpful staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Canterbury to see friends from the US, we wanted dinner in a good quality restaurant and Pinocchios was just that.

I'm gluten free which was no problem for them. They were able to offer me gluten free pasta. I also can't tolerate garlic which was no problem for them. The staff were extremely sensitive and helpful.

We also had another very fussy eater with us and the waiting staff were very patient and helpful with her too.

The setting was very nice and relaxed as others have commented.

Food was delicious. Service was attentive and prompt. I thought it was good value overall.

A great Italian restaurant. I'd happily eat there again.

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Went to Pinocchio's for the first time on Monday for an anniversary meal. I cannot emphasise enough how great the food was. The staff were very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves good fresh Italian food.

Stenying
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Apart from the noise (a celebration table of 20 girls was next door) could not fault. The food and service was exceptional and the cost modest.
Will come again when in Canterbury