“Fast and delicious!”

Ranked #83 of 386 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oriental Rice & Noodle Bar - Seriously great tasty & generous portions of good food made with love at exceptional value for money. We also do takeout and delivery!
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We were in Canterbury for a visit of a friend and he recommended us this place. We were really surprise with the quality of the food for the price. Great selection too, I've been to many Chinese restaurants and I would say they serve pretty authentic dishes. My girlfriend likes her food spicy and they did it to the right heat level! I was having a brief conversation with the staff about Canterbury and she was very friendly and recommended us a few 'must see' places for sightseeing tour. All in all, very good restaurant and not expensive, definitely will be back the next time we are in Canterbury again!

1  Thank Jun T
SuperNoodlesBar, Manager at Super Noodles, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dearest Jun T,
Thank you for your time & it's always a pleasure to serve you. Very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Super Noodles & Canterbury. Next time you are down here, please don't forget to stop by at Super Noodles. Hoping to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I have used Super Noodles many times over the last couple of years, both for take away and to eat in. The take away service is always prompt and efficient, and the menu is a bit more interesting than the normal Chinese take away options. The Fusion option on the menu is a really interesting option, meaning you can always create an option you have not tried before.
When we have eaten in at the restaurant the portions are always very generous and the service quick. Sometimes the atmosphere can be a bit quiet, but don't let this put you off. I always return to Super Noodles when I know I'm hungry and want something tasty and good value for money.

1  Thank Katie S

Dearest Katie S,
Our sincere thanks for your valued business. Do please introduce yourself to us next time you are in, o.k?
We appreciate having you as our customer and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future.

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I went here for dinner with my chinese wife, the food is lovely great big portions of quality noodles and fresh succulent meat and fish, also a great choice in authentic chinese cantonese dishes you'd be hard pushed to find anywhere else in east kent. The bussiness is famiky owned and its lovingly prepared. I woukd recommend the three roast soup noodkes the pork crackling was the best I have ever tried, we will be back asap with our daughter who we took home the fried dumplinga for again very nice.......even like the fact its not pretentious or showy the food does the talking

Dearest Gary,
Thank you for your time & business. It's something we never take for granted. Glad that you & your family enjoyed Super Noodles food & your time here. With special thanks and much appreciation! See you again soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Popped in with my son yesterday lunchtime (monday) had very little time as on the way to an appointment. The food was served quickly and very hot! Spoon, fork and napkin supplied with a smile. The restaurant is clean and bright with lots of space, going back again soon to eat in.

Dearest Jane S,
Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Went there on a Monday (13/01/14) with my mother and cousin, we was greeted by a very happy and friendly waiter.

We ordered several starters and noodles,
But I was indecisive whether to go with what I usually have or something different so I asked the waiter to chose between (玉子豆付 65¤ Minced Pork with Japanese ToFu) or (魚香茄子 64¤ Minced pork with Aubergine(a popular dish in Southern Eastern China)

And he recommended No.64 and I went along with it. I mentioned to him that I don't like greasy sloppy noodles and he assured me it wasn't. Thumb up, Not disappointed.

My mum had Singapore noodles and my cousin ordered some seafood noodle soup. They are very generous with their portion

Bill came to about £42ish, considered what we ordered I was expecting a little higher.

The waiter was very attentive throughout our visit, which makes a change in a Chinese place, as usually they're moody looking and not very helpful. I can not fault super noodle yet. I will visit when I'm back in Canterbury again.

Thanks

Dearest Suthanintang,
Thank you for sharing your valuable review, time and for the opportunity to serve you! We aim to provide healthy, delicious and authentic chinese food.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!