“Great price, amazing authentic chinese food”
Review of Super Noodles

Super Noodles
Ranked #114 of 372 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oriental Rice & Noodle Bar - Seriously great tasty & generous portions of good food made with love at exceptional value for money. We also do takeout and delivery!
“Great price, amazing authentic chinese food”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I went here for dinner with my chinese wife, the food is lovely great big portions of quality noodles and fresh succulent meat and fish, also a great choice in authentic chinese cantonese dishes you'd be hard pushed to find anywhere else in east kent. The bussiness is famiky owned and its lovingly prepared. I woukd recommend the three roast soup noodkes the pork crackling was the best I have ever tried, we will be back asap with our daughter who we took home the fried dumplinga for again very nice.......even like the fact its not pretentious or showy the food does the talking

SuperNoodlesBar, Manager at Super Noodles, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dearest Gary,
Thank you for your time & business. It's something we never take for granted. Glad that you & your family enjoyed Super Noodles food & your time here. With special thanks and much appreciation! See you again soon!

Ashford, United Kingdom
“Speedy, Tasty take away”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Popped in with my son yesterday lunchtime (monday) had very little time as on the way to an appointment. The food was served quickly and very hot! Spoon, fork and napkin supplied with a smile. The restaurant is clean and bright with lots of space, going back again soon to eat in.

• Visited January 2014
Dearest Jane S,
Thanks for stopping by. We appreciate having you as our customer and look forward to serving you again.
London, United Kingdom
“Good price - Good food”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Went there on a Monday (13/01/14) with my mother and cousin, we was greeted by a very happy and friendly waiter.

We ordered several starters and noodles,
But I was indecisive whether to go with what I usually have or something different so I asked the waiter to chose between (玉子豆付 65¤ Minced Pork with Japanese ToFu) or (魚香茄子 64¤ Minced pork with Aubergine(a popular dish in Southern Eastern China)

And he recommended No.64 and I went along with it. I mentioned to him that I don't like greasy sloppy noodles and he assured me it wasn't. Thumb up, Not disappointed.

My mum had Singapore noodles and my cousin ordered some seafood noodle soup. They are very generous with their portion

Bill came to about £42ish, considered what we ordered I was expecting a little higher.

The waiter was very attentive throughout our visit, which makes a change in a Chinese place, as usually they're moody looking and not very helpful. I can not fault super noodle yet. I will visit when I'm back in Canterbury again.

Thanks

Dearest Suthanintang,
Thank you for sharing your valuable review, time and for the opportunity to serve you! We aim to provide healthy, delicious and authentic chinese food.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average food but quick service”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We originally wanted to eat somewhere else but it was closed so we decided to eat here instead. It was very quiet when we came in - it would be better if they played some music there. They had a decent variety of food and it was reasonably priced. However, the dumplings I ordered was poorly cooked - it was very soft and overcooked. I then had a mixed meat stir fried udon for my main course and it arrived very quickly - and the portion size was very generous. I would recommend this place if you want to have Chinese food fast and for a reasonable price.

• Visited January 2014
Dearest Clara L,
Your time and review is much appreciated. We're sincerely sorry to hear your starter doesn't suit your requirement. Do please let us know on the spot next time if there's something doesn't suit you.

We will constantly strive to earn your continued confidence. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“cheap and not so cheerful”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Three of us went for lunch on a friday, I expected it to be busy but it was almost empty.
Once seated it seemed to be ages before we were asked for our drinks order, and once they arrived the not- very- friendly waitress disappeared again and my friend had to get up and find her to take our food order...Not a very good start!
my friends chose from the fusion menu, chicken with black bean sauce and noodles and chicken with curry sauce and noodles, both were reportedly delicious, I had a seafood Laksa wich was lovely apart from the fish balls which were the texture of rubbery crab sticks, but nevertheless still tasty and lots of it, so much in fact that two of us couldn't finish ours, we asked to have it packed to take home...for which they made a charge of 50p each, very strange!
The restaurant is very basic, impersonal and lacking any kind of atmosphere, but for a quick (when you can get their attention) tasty, filling meal, a perfect stop.
The bill? For 3 meals, a lager, a large coke and a freshly squeezed orange juice, plus an extra £1 for the take away containers came to just under £30, which for Canterbury is very reasonable,it is obviously aimed at the large student community, that wouldn't necessarily be looking for any kind of ambiance, just good affordable food. In saying that I would certainly return, hoping that the service will have improved!

• Visited June 2013
Dearest Debs L,
Sorry for the experience you had. We're sorry that we have to charge for the takeaway box to cover the cost and so that we are able to continue the business, as you noticed as well our price is very competitive.
We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service into the future. See you soon!