“Good pizza, nice interior”
Review of Zizzi - Canterbury

Zizzi - Canterbury
Ranked #45 of 380 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.No trip to the historic city of Canterbury in Kent can be complete without paying a visit to our restaurant. Located just off the busy High Street our Canterbury restaurant has a large garden and 5 private function rooms to accommodate any celebration. We’re lucky enough to be located in one of the oldest buildings in the city centre, spread across two floors of a Tudor town house known as Cogan's House. Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather. If you’re celebrating big, see if our private dining area is right for you.And tweet what you eat with WiFi available here (if you’re in to that).
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Was taken here by a friend who is a fan of the chain as a thank you. I was impressed by the nice interior, polite service and good food. It's a much more interesting building inside than you would think, with what appeared to be a view across a large garden at the back. The food was really tasty, and quite similar to many of the other 'upmarket' pizza chains.
All good, and would visit again.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I went to Zizzis in Canterbury with my familiy, after an excellent show at the Marlowe (separate review), service was slow, although there were not too many people in the restaurant, the portions were small , more fool me I had a beer, which was bottled not draught, a small bottle, which cost £4.20 alone, so I will not go back there, until there portions get bigger or prices drop, which I doubt will happen any-time in the distant future.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

what can i say im a pizza fan and all the the good old pizza hut is good value or money, I really love their Pizza as they are not to heavy and very clean and friendly staff. on the not so good side a little overpiced and didnt find it so entertaining for my 3 children so personally I would like to go again with a few adult friends rather than my children. but yes would return.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visited as a group of 6 people but not told there would be a long delay for food because of another large group already somewhere in restaurant, after 45 mins cancelled starter with hope to get main meal sooner. Faulty salt shaker resulted in entire shaker emptying into food but little help from staff! Disappointed. However when food did arrive was good.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

since it is a chain restaurant i didn't expect too much of it but i was pleasantly surprised at the quality of food - they do very nice caramelized balsamic onions. food portions are quite large though.