“Great start to our evening”

Prime Steak & Grill - St. Albans
Ranked #10 of 368 Restaurants in St. Albans
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first visit to Prime Steakhouse and will not be our last, having had an excellent dining experience. We had the early bird menu, great choices and perfectly explained by our waitress.

The food was served hot and was well presented, we did not feel rushed

The staff are very attentive without being intrusive, they’re a credit to the company.

We will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

We have been to Prime on numerous occasions and have always had an awesome experience. From top to bottom Prime gets it right, the interior and lighting are well done, the staff are always very helpful and knowledgeable (special shout out to Mihai), and finally the most important thing the food is always on point.

You can compare to Prime to best steakhouses in London and it will deliver on all fronts.

Ps The wine list is well presented and priced fairly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

First time coming here for our anniversary meal, the steak was lovely as were our sides and our waitress was very friendly would defiantly return and recommend

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

What can I say another amazing meal for my dad’s birthday last night, honestly wouldn’t fault it. The fillet steaks cut like butter and my partner said the burger was one of the best he ever had! Also the desserts were to die for! A special thanks to Sebastian for making my dad’s birthday extra special and going the extra mile. One of the other reasons why I love prime so much is the service is as great as the food! Prime you didn’t disappoint again. I already can’t wait for my next visit.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Good quality food, always excellent friendly personal service - always fully booked and not surprising.
Bar area rather cramped however no rush at table for a pre dinner excellent cocktail.
Amazing wine list too - some fabulous big red juicylicous wines to choose from. Also like the choice and quality of wines by the glass.
Steaks overpriced I think, yet I keep going back as the overall experience is worth it.