“Lunch”

Ranked #40 of 368 Restaurants in St. Albans
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch and sat on the terrace. It's always busy which is a good sign. I had a tuna salad (best fresh salad in St Albans)and Hilary a chicken ciabatta. Finished off with perfect coffee. Lovely staff and always friendly with a bit of banter thrown in for free!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Went here for a coffee to try somewhere new in St Albans and was disappointed. Ordered a flat white and was basically given a cup full of warm milk, weakest coffee I’ve had in a long time so very disappointed

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Eoin M
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely deli and coffee bar packed with Italian goodies. The proprietor is friendly and happy to give advice on products. A place I would frequent if I lived in St Albans but alas I can only visit a few times a year.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I love it when you just come across a place by accident and it's really good. Walking back to station and saw all the veg outside. Decided to look further and found it was a great Italian deli. Staff very pleasant, coffee superb and a great selection of meats cheese and deserts. Only wished I lived near here as this would be high on my food suppliers.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I go here purely for coffee as its on of the best in St.Albans.
I cant comment on the Deli as its not something i buy a great deal of, but it looks fantastic and I get the impression the owner and staff really know their stuff.

Date of visit: August 2017