Sopwell House
$69
Clarion Collection Hotel St. Albans(St. Albans)(Great Value!)
$80
$76
Travelocity
Ardmore House(St. Albans)(Great Value!)
$112
Hotels.com
$58
$78
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn St Albans City Centre Hotel(St. Albans)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead M1, Jct.8(Hemel Hempstead)(Great Value!)
$78
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
2,487 results
All reviewsspa breakafternoon teacocktail loungefull body massagespa areabreakfast and lunchlovely spaexecutive roomhead butlerterrace barbrasserie restaurantsteam roomspa staffbirthday treatsandwichesrelaxing weekendmy mum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had our son's wedding there and stayed overnight have also eaten in the restaurant and brasserie and had tea all to a very high standard we have stayed in some of the best hotels in the world Sopwell is one of the best. The refurbishment is very tastefull rooms are beautifully done.
I would highly recommend if you want a weekend away with spa. Or just a meal or afternoon tea and a walk in the beautiful manicured gardens.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent venue. Good service all round.
Rooms were very clean and well appointed.
Breakfast was very good.
My only gripe would be that our room was a bity of a trek from the bar / restaurant. However this does not take anything away from the excellent service experienced.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'd highly recommend Sopwell House for a spa break - my friend and I had an amazing stay. We were absolutely taken aback by the impeccable service and manners of all the staff. They were extremely accommodating and polite throughout our stay. Although I never took my children with me, I could see that they were a very child friendly place with mews apartments to stay in. I would definitely stay again and wouldn't hesitate to go with my family. Thanks Sopwell House for an amazing experience:)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 616Anonymous
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed here prior to our visit to the nearby Harry Potter Studio Tour. The room was a double 4 poster bed room, which we found to be warm and welcoming. The bathroom was well equipped and clean. There were no issues finding a parking space on the site.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kucy0727
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I recently stayed here after a works conference and found the hotel room to be warm, comfortable and cosy. The bed was firm, but soft and the bedding was of a decent quality. I particularly enjoyed the monsoon like shower and marble flooring in the bathroom.
Overall a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo