“Packed on a Wednesday”

Ranked #5 of 344 Restaurants in St. Albans
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We had not booked a table and the restaurant was almost full but we were given a nice table at the back of the restaurant. Service was brisk and efficient. Food was very average, could have cooked to the same standard at home. Overall nice enough but unremarkable, but they must be better than I thought given how busy they were

Reviewed October 19, 2011

L'italiana is without any doubt the best Italian for miles!
I have dined here on countless occasions and have absolutely no complaints.
The service is friendly and attentive without being in your face, all staff are polite,courteous and proffesional.
The food..... Oh the food... Marvelous simply marvelous!
From the moment you step foot into the restaurant your senses are on full alert! The smell,the authentic music,the singing pizza chef! All top notch!
I have absolutely no clue where the bad reviews have come from.... We eat out ALOT and I am (by my own admission) a fussy diner who demands good service and high quality food. I have never had a single reason for complaint at l'italina.
Go,you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank nik1971
Reviewed September 3, 2011

My first time at L'Italiana and I'll certainly be going back! We had a table right next to the open windows which look out onto the Clock Tower/ French Row. Lovely lively atmosphere, staff were helpful and happy, and the food was excellent, steak in particular! Great bottle of red, and reasonable value... Certainly top 5 in St.Albans!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Very good food, sercvice and atmosphere, great little pasta and pizza place. Do book it gets really busy even in the week.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Been a few times, food always good, fun atmosphere, would go again for sure.
Last visit I went , the waitress tried to take a plate before asking if it was finished and by time my mum came bk from toilet she couldn't eat it bcos the waitress and put cutlery and bread all in on it, my mum was dissapointed.I did say on time wait , that food is not finished.
But too late, I only turned my back for a second to see to my baby.