“Give children access to drinking water!!”
Review of Gravity Force

Gravity Force
Ranked #3 of 12 Fun & Games in St. Albans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Ben the manager insisted that I join the queue to wait for tap water for children who were jumping.

Simple “Ben the manager!!” Provide jugs of water and cups for people to help themselves instead of making them wait behind adults who are waiting for their hot drinks.

Also the cafe doesn’t open until 11am, you need more staff to manage the queue of approx 20 people.

Tap water costs nothing and Ben, you are the manager and should have considered the health and safety of the children who cannot regulate their body temperature like an adult and as the children were standing their with sweat pouring out of them you really should provide access to “Tap Water”.

GravityForceUK, Manager at Gravity Force, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I have passed on your feedback to the Park Manager to review.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

~ The Gravity Force team

"tannoy"
"shoes"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Friends came down to visit so planned a play afternoon with the kids (2x5 yr olds)... kids were excited to get on the trampolines... my 5 year old got told off by a member of staff who really and truly wasn’t much older that my little girl for running?!! My child didn’t listen really as the excitement of a trampoline park took advantage.... the member of staff turned to my partner and said I’ve told her and sort it?!? Customer service is utterly ridiculous. I would rather drive 45 mins upto evolution trampoline park in Essex where it’s cheaper, better run, more to do and 150% more child friendly!

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Our children were banned from jumping until we bought "Gravity Force" branded socks! Some rubbish about their insurance company not accepting other brands now. They now have to be "premium jumping socks". Next they will be inspecting wear and tear of your current ones!

1  Thank Pete P
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Vistested today with my 4 yearold, my boyfriend and his daughter, the venue was great to have a bounce around I love the structure. . but you can't completely relax and have a fun jump without "Teenage" staff stopping you at any given chance..I can understand there is rules and what not for safety and I understand that, but when your approached by staff who is rude it ruined the experience. Not only that they was many times in the middle and just having a chatter together and not actually watching what's going on. Looked very unprofessional. The staff need PROPER PROFESSIONAL training and a lesson in having good manners.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We visited this morning for a toddler jumping session (5 and under) with my two small children. Firstly we were instructed to arrive a full 30 minutes before the session began. We proceeded to sit in an ante room for 28 minutes while the children got increasingly bored. Yes the TV was on and yes there was the odd episode of Peppa interspersed with a rather odd program that perhaps was aimed at older kids but still an utter waste of time. A rather unfriendly ‘court monitor’ then told everyone to be quiet while she played a short safety video. We finally got to jump just after 9.30am. The trampolines itself are fine - it’s the staff! Stony faced, myself and my husband were told off for not wearing gravity force socks (we did have trampolining socks but just not GF ones), the kids were told off for not doing kangaroo jumps and various other perceived tiny infringements and finally, the one that was the tipping point for me to leave a review was when my son was told off for kicking the football. Apparently it’s dodgeball not football. And apparently sometimes they get stuck at the top of the trampoline. Er hello?? I have a 5 and 3 year old boy. They see a ball, they kick it. That’s what they do. They’ve never heard of dodgeball. They were being well supervised and well behaved. I felt like all the joy had been sucked out of our (short) session and we were being watched like hawks and I don’t think I want to go again.