Salisbury Arms Hotel
$100
$97
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Cinnabar Hertford Hotel(Hertford)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Ware Hotel(Ware)(Great Value!)
$78
PremierInn.com
$157
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$165
$156
Travelocity
Tewin Bury Farm Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)
$163
$158
Travelocity
$74
$72
Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel(Welwyn Garden City)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
$82
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
All reviewscar parkenglish hotelnice atmospheresunday lunchhistoric buildinglovely buildingtraditional hotelbaguettetown centrekippersfish and chipsbar foodlate at nightstreet noiseearly hoursfull englishthe pub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I recently held a surprise birthday party for 15 members and friends of my family , the staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms were clean and comfortable, although there was noise outside my window late at night which made it difficult to sleep.
The atmosphere in the hotel is relaxed and comfortable.
Food is good and breakfast cooked fresh to order.
Very good place to stay at a reasonable price...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Seatergreeter
Reviewed May 19, 2011

When I planned my wedding I wanted to choose somewhere that was welcoming, convinient for all my guests and somewhere that I knew I could trust to make my special day perfect. As soon as I went to the Sailsbury I knew that was it. It had a beautiful tradtional decor and feel and all the staff were so friendly, Sharon helped me plan everything I wanted and made sure that it could all be done within the budget we had.

On the day we arrived and it was all set up just as we had planned. We had reception drinks in Olivers, the room was lovely and bright and the staff were so friendly and welcoming, then we moved downstairs to Cromwells for our wedding breakfast. The foods was exquisite and everyone enjoyed it as we were able to offer a menu choice to all our guests and there was even a separate menu for the children. The staff were so efficient I didnt have to worry about anything.

At the end of the day my new husband and I stayed in the honeymoon suite which was beautiful, unfortunately we were leaving early the next morning for honeymoon so we didn't get to enjoy the full English but a number of the guests stayed over and they all said they had a great nights sleep and that the service and food the next morning was just as amazing as the day before.

I cant thank everyone at the hotel enough for making my special day perfect.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dreamer_uk29
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Stayed here for one night - easy to book online and going direct was the cheapest option.

Rooms very quaint but nicely set out, good shower and nice shampoo etc. Room also quiet at night so a good night sleep is easy.

The staff here were lovely - very friendly and helpful, a real highlight.

Room service also excellent both in terms of value and quality.

Car park is at the back of the hotel and was easy too.

Room Tip: Ask!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2010

this has got to be the best xmas lunch i have had,we were served pomptly and politely by very good staff.the food was first class even though they had 150 covers.our bedroom was very clean with extra tea and coffe,and breakfast was perfect again served by 1st class staff a realy good stay would recomend it and will be spending xmas there next year

Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Stayed at the hotel to attend a family event and I was not disappointed. The hotel is located in the centre of Hertford but a real plus was the hotels car park almost next door. The building itself had an old world character with a very nice feel.

The rooms were clean and more than adequate for the stay with tea making facilities, sat TV etc. Staff were helpful and this was the case when a member of the party was given room 32. This was an inward facing room lacking natural light and experienced some noise from an airconditioning unit close by. When I asked for the possibility of a move the staff arranged this allowing us to view the new room(31) before accepting the move-very nice!

The evening meal in the restaurant was very good, excellent value with outstanding table service by staff. Breakfast again was very good with good service.Little touches like a morning paper outside the room were appreciated.

Overall a nice stay at this hotel and we will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family