“Best In Class”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hertford B&B and Inns
Poole, United Kingdom
“Best In Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2011

This may make it difficult for me to get a booking again here, after you hear what I have to say.
I booked the Appletree as it was close to Hatfield, and also trying to avoid a travelodge.
The sat nav took me straight there, a large house in the corner. I parked in the back courtyard and was greeted straight away by Marcus the owner. The kitchen and breakfast room was immaculate with some of the family there to greet me also. My room was like staying at a boutique hotel. A stocked fridge, fresh fruit in the bowl and tempting nibbles.
Large tv on the wall comfortable bed with fresh towels laid out with a dressing gown on the back of the door. By the way the outdoor pool is heated so take your swimming costume. In the morning I had fresh coffee and a continental breakfast, croissants scones toast, you name it. As I was in no rush to leave, Marcus took me round the garden. Something I urge you to do if you have green fingers. You will also find out about apples (very interesting).
I am going to stay here again when I get the chance. I enjoyed the stay and being part of the family.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hertford
Hertford House
Cinnabar Hertford Hotel
Cinnabar Hertford Hotel
#2 of 4 in Hertford
BEST WESTERN Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel
BEST WESTERN Welwyn Garden City ...
#3 of 5 in Welwyn Garden City
Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Fanhams Hall Hotel

Been to Appletree B & B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Appletree B & B

Property: Appletree B & B
Address: 27 Fordwich Rise, Hertford SG14 2BW, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Hertfordshire > Hertford
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 11 B&Bs / Inns in Hertford
Welcome to the Appletree B&B.The Appletree Bed & Breakfast in Hertford is a charming and peaceful retreat offering a warm welcome and homely atmosphere to guests all year round. We can accommodate for any occasion, whether you are staying locally for business, coming to visit family or a romantic getaway with your partner, we make sure that no matter what your reason for staying, you will always want to come back.We offer comfortable and relaxed accommodation in a warm ample setting with quiet gardens(2/3 acre)and a private heated outdoor swimming pool (late April-Oct) for the use of guests. Each room is tastefully decorated to the highest standard with a minimum of Freeview in every room and free wifi and tea and coffee making facilities in each room. We have an off-street free car park for guests with an easy walk into Hertford Town centre or to Hertford North Train station for relaxed travel to London. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Appletree B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.