“Excellent Thai food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
West Sussex, United Kingdom
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The food was excellent large portions , good selection and excellent ambience. The staff were attentive ,efficient and polite.
You have to book in advance as it is popular and a bit pricey but worth the extra.

Hoddesdon, England, United Kingdom
“Adam Pants”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have to say this has to be the best Thai food I have ever had it was delicious, the service was fantastic, the beer and wine was lovely, the atmosphere was brilliant 10/10 from me. It was a bit pricey but the food and drink quality was so fantastic it was certainly worth it. I would certainly recommend it superb. I am a big fan of oriental food and this defiantly ranks at the top for quality.

• Visited February 2013
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
“Our New Number 1!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

As Old Siam first-timers we visited early-ish on a midweek evening to be met by a very pleasing and modern decor, nicely spaced tables that were a pleasant change from many popular restaurants that seem to go for the 'pile-em-high' approach. The staff were very friendly and attentitive without being overly so.

We decided to skip starters and ordered a selection of dishes to share as a main course. The food was delivered promptly, well-presented and hot. Most important was the taste which was fantastic! From the main dishes to the sides all were cooked to perfection and very, very tasty. Having been to several Thai restaurants in the past I do think that the dishes were not as spicy as comparable ones in other restaurants, which may well be what works for Old Siam clientele. This is something I'll remember for future visits as I do like a bit of spice, but it didn't spoil our meals on this occasion as they were extremely good. The bill was very reasonable and about what I would call good value.

Judging by how busy it was getting by the time we left (on a very cold and icy evening) I think we're not the only fans of the food here. See you soon Old Siam!

• Visited January 2013
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Superb Food. Excellent Decor,”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food and service, are excellent.
but the decor of teak is particularily appealing. so nice to eat in interesting surroundings
also the toilets get a 10/10 from me
a varied and different menu, with something for everybody not just a red or green thai curry.

• Visited February 2012
hert
“xmas lunch with work colleagues”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fine dining indeed which you could easily pay double and treble for in London, what I particularly liked was the presentation, ambience and quality

• Visited December 2012