All reviews driving range christmas party honeymoon suite wedding venue sauna and jacuzzi park yesterday golf shop instant coffee function room welcome addition spa facilities changing rooms business trip on arrival full english bed was comfortable stayed here for one night
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2019

Joined the resort this month for it's stunning golf course gym and spa facilities and I'm mega impressed the gym is spotless and has everything you could ever need to build yourself back up ready for summer and the equipment is all top notch .The staff are excellent Jason one of the personal trainers was amazing at showing me how to get results and I'm looking fwd to the program he's putting together for me can't fault them at all.The spa is so relaxing the sauna is perfect and the pool is absolutely amazing warm and just the right size my children loved it .The Golf course is stunning and the lesson I had today with Simon welsh the pro golf teacher was just plain awesome he had me striking the driver again in no time. Simon welsh is the guy you need if you want results then book a lesson ,relaxed atmosphere and his teaching process worked magic in minutes .Overall can't fault it well worth the money .Thank you Alexander park 5 stars from me.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as we were going to Eastnor Castle for the landrover experience day. 10 mins away from Ledbury. Lovely spacious rooms decorated to a high standard. The bed was huge and bathroom lovely and modern. Lots of choice at breakfast & lady on breakfast was lovely. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Had our Christmas party last night. We had lovely 3 course meal which was served so seamlessly by such friendly staff at such a beautifully decorated venue. ***Highly recommend*** will be spreading the word!! X x x

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip this week and the venue was lovely, we wish we brought our swimwear for the spa facilities, very helpful staff and gorgeous fry up too. Will definitely be back next year!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Place looks really new. Is on the grounds of a golf course, so I took advantage of the driving range.
Room was comfortable and clean, plus a free bottle of water. Shower was great.
There is also a Gym and a hot tub & spar in the main building.
Lots of parking spaces and seems pretty safe as your out in the wilds and the area is well lit.
No evening meals available, but there is a pub / restaurant 1 mile away called 'The trumpet inn' which was very good.
Would definitely recommend and I will stay there in the future when I am in the area.

Room tip: All rooms look great
Date of stay: October 2018