“TERRIBLE”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dudley, United Kingdom
“TERRIBLE”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

went here a few weekls ago this was by far the worst meal I have ever had we went for xmas dinner no table cloth no back ground music it was freezingthey sat us by the window we kept our jackets on then the food came there was no taste to it very blan none of us ate it and Im glad after reading your last trip advisor comment.
we complained he offered us another free meal why would we want to suffer this again we asked for our money back but app company policy is no refund on food
I have never complained before never fealt I need to but I must tell people about this place keep away

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank lwhick1

“Probably wouldn't return”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Eat here yesterday... The bacon in my burger was literally stone cold, I only noticed because I touched it when adding sauce... Been glued to the toilet for hours since! Asked specifically for my choc fudge cake to be hot... Came back luke warm. Would rather of spent the extra couple of pound elsewhere and not had a bad stomach since yesterday evening! I only eat there yesterday!

Ledbury, United Kingdom
“Cheap but not very cheerful”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Exceptionally cheap food, but the atmosphere is rather like a works canteen. OK if you're desperate ... and skint.

Visited September 2012
Sam H, Manager at The Full Pitcher, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hi,

I am sorry that you unfortunately dined with us at one of our quieter times of the week but I feel this is a very inappropriate comment, we offer a good quality food at affordable prices and many of our regular customers would not appreciate you calling them ‘desperate’ or ‘skint’.

Regards
The Manager
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Friendly, welcoming, great value for money!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Staff were really friendly, very welcoming and the food was such great value for money...tasty, presented well, quick service..would recommend and will return! :-)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Loola2
Sam H, Manager at The Full Pitcher, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thanks you very much for this great review, hope to see you again soon
“Reaaly nice place”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Me and my friend were working in ledbury and staying close by when we came to the full pitcher and had the best night we have had for a long time. The duty manager at the time , Lisa S was brilliant and made us feel right at home, the waitresses were very friendly and helpful i would highly recommend this pub to anyone who is staying in this area. 10/10