Woodend Farm House B&B
$84
$70
The Verzon Hotel(Ledbury)(Great Value!)
$198
Travelocity
$86
$128
  • Breakfast included
Malvern Hills Hotel(Great Malvern)
$128
$244
$164
$122
Holdfast Cottage Hotel(Great Malvern)
$147
$119
Hotels.com
Mount Pleasant Hotel(Great Malvern)
$175
$141
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
The Abbey Hotel(Great Malvern)
$98
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Me and My friends stayed in this B&B for two nights as our Friends got married in the Eastnor Castle. We absolutely loved it! Rooms were very clean, food was very tasty and the whole atmosphere around this blooming place was welcoming and lovely. We also enjoyed nice walk through the close forest and finished it with nice pub food- there is plenty to choose from around this cute B&B. The owners (David and Sandra) were very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended for a nice quiet get away.

Petra

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is the most fabulous place. The welcome was wonderful and the building, breakfast, rooms, comfortable beds with miles of white cotton sheets, garden with a bench facing the sun all perfect. It was very peaceful. We were there for a family wedding nearby and the converted barn, separate from the main house, meant that we could do all sorts of comings and goings without feeling we were disturbing the owners, who were at all times utterly charming and helpful. We went b and b but I would love to go back for longer self catering as well. A delight in every way.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend in this converted barn which was converted very sympathetically by the current owners. The room was clean, comfortable and exactly what we were after after a hard week at work. We were made to feel very welcome and the breakfast was superb. The current owners used to run pubs and hotels and you can tell as the hospitality is fantastic! Will definitely be returning

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed December 16, 2012

A beautiful barn conversion, extremely well and stylishly appointed, spotlessly clean. It is set up for b&b or self contained accommodation. We were just staying two nights b&b, but are now hoping to return with friends to fully appreciate the self contained element. David immediately lit the log fire on our arrival and made us a tray of drinks. Our big regret was that we were going out that evening. It was a real pleasure to stay there and we certainly hope and plan to return.

Room Tip: There was one ground floor bedroom
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had a perfect 3 night stay here last week when attending a nearby course. My room was spacious and clean and the ensuite bathroom was a nice size.
I had the communal living room to myself, but didn't need to use it as there was a tv in my room. Would be great for groups.
The breakfast was delicious and cooked fresh while I waited using local produce. The most helpful thing for me was the offer of being able to use the kitchen for evening meals, to save going to a pub each evening. I didn't cook anything big but to have this option really was great.
Will definatley stay again next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo