“Good Honest Indian Cuisine”
Review of Sitara

Sitara
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Ledbury
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I live locally to this restaurant which means that I am extremely lucky to have such a wonderful restaurant on my doorstep. The food is terrific with an option for all spice pallets and the service is second to none. The staff are so attentive from the minute you walk through the door right up until you leave.
The owner has also just opened another of his Sitara restaurants in the Cotswolds which is our next stop when we fancy a curry.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Sitara is an Indian restaurant, on the face of it like so many others, except that it does two things brilliantly - cook food and provide almost perfect service. The chef and the staff probably deserve grander surroundings in a prestige location, especially the most courteous and humerous restaurant manager I think I have met - and I dine at fancy places in many of the great cities of the world with work. Treat yourself, go.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great restaurant with a varied menu. Some of the best Indian food I've had and the service is always superb.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My partner and I go here regularly and have never had a bad meal. They will prepare a dish to your iking if you fancy something from the menu but with a difference. They also have the best Indian ice cream ever! It is very busy though so always book if you go on a weekend.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a takeaway from here whilst visiting Ledbury, we came to this specific restaurant because it was top on trip advisor! Myself and my partner are both fans of Indian cuisine and had we not read all the great reviews would have been very satisfied, however that said we don't feel it was as amazing as the other reviews made out! We ordered poppadoms with a selection of Chutneys, and there was one that we had not had before which was very nice. Mains we had Chicken Jalfrezi and Tikka masala with pilau rice, keema nann and peshwari nann! All very nice but not the best we have ever had! Overall nice food maybe a little overpriced!