“Enjoyable nights stay”
Review of The Seven Stars

The Seven Stars
Reserve with OpenTable
The Seven Stars is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 60 Restaurants in Ledbury
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Seven Stars is one of Ledbury's oldest inns. Located in the heart of this picturesque market town, we have a commitment to customer comfort and home-grown, locally sourced food. We have our own farm near Malvern that provides us with all of our pork, lamb, chicken, duck and eggs, as well as fresh fruit and vegetables, and turkey and goose for Christmas. What we can't produce ourselves we source from the best of local. Our beef is from Hereford cattle from a Ledbury farm, handpicked for size and quality, and our bread comes from a local bakery. We also stock sparkling wine made from vines grown in nearby Worcestershire.
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We recently had the good fortune to stay one night at the Seven Stars Ledbury. We were greeted warmly when we arrived by the charming young man behind the bar and the first impression was of a charming warm and friendly characterful bar. We were shown to our room which was large comfortable and with an excellent bathroom. We ate in the charming restaurant, the menu was excellent and we were spoilt for choice. One piece of advice though would be to book your table when you book your room as this is quite rightly a very popular place to eat and we were lucky to get a table! Everyone was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was excellent with morning papers to peruse, a luxury for us! and Ledbury is a gem!

2  Thank Suzanna23

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was out and about for the day with my mum and we found ourselves to be in Ledbury at lunchtime - having not planned this day out, we had no idea where to go! After parking the car in the centre, this was the first pub we came too - it looked nice from the outside, so we went in!

at the front it is a cosy local pub, nicely decorated, with log fire, but behind the bar it opens out into a modern restaurant, with a wall of glass doors which open in the summer. The pub was fantastic, a real suprise and the food didn't disappoint!

The options for lunch were mostly either large ciabatta sandwiches, salad chips etc or you could eat off the main menu (superb pasta dish!). We did one of each and the dishes were fantastic, literally couldnt fault it!

Would highly recommend this pub - I havent eaten anywhere els in Ledbury but I would say this is by far the best anyway as it'd be hard to beat!

2  Thank thekeyscreative
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have been to The Seven Stars twice and have always had great food and service. The resturant is really busy but they made us feel welcome. The main menu was nice and one of the party had the daily special. Lovely sauces and fresh veg. Will be going back.

1  Thank 17becky22
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I went with my partner for roast dinner here on a Sunday I had been advised that is was a lovely place to eat by friends.I was really disappointed, the food was expensive for what I had eaten the staff were very unfriendly and grumpy.I could believe that the food was so average.I have been passed many times and think I should maybe give it another go, maybe with a different menu to see if my mind can be changed.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I took my wife out for a meal on Saturday night after getting a babysitter for the night! We sat down and had a fantastic meal, food was great and the wine was better! Then we had a call through to the seven from our baby sitter so Paul the landlord relayed the message to say that the babysitter had called and William our son was not well and had a temperature! As you can imagine panic set in! The landlord Paul said just go and come back and pay when we can! And even gave us the rest of the wine to run home with! So out the door we went and away home! Got home William was asleep! Thankfully!

Highly the Seven for service, food and a very warm welcome!!!!!

1  Thank C T