All reviews choice of real ales fresh veg fabulous stay nice pub stayed for two nights main road weekend stay great place to stay fantastic breakfast wi fi short stay tea and coffee lovely room funeral bulb rates conservatory
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2017

We have just got home from a 2 night stay at the Bay Horse. We could not fault the welcome and the service of ALL the staff. It really made a difference to our stay. The food was enjoyable, our room was nice and clean and more importantly it was warm. My only niggle was the bed was slightly springy but we overcome that . Life is too short to pick points on everything and the welcome we had was most certainly the best. We will be back in the new year when visiting relations again. Many Thanks.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Room was good and clean, walls really thin so hear next door, kept awake all night by drunk people arguing, supper not good and no one about till 8.30 for breakfast which was the most disgusting I have ever had not cooked enough and when sent back come back just covered in disgusting fat. Diffently not 4 star.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank debsbarr
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Great place to stay. Not too close to the town centre. I was visiting family so I was only 3 mi,es away so that was very good. Food is the best I have had, the breakfast very good and nothing is too much trouble. He room was larger than I expected clean. We are going back to stay for a couple of days next year.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017

needed somewhere to stay & visit family without negotiating city centre ,The Bay Horse proved ideal Helpful friendly staff ,comfortable room and plenty of choice at breakfast We didn't eat in the evening but judging by the amount of people I would guess the meals were value for money

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I stayed at the Bay Horse Inn in June just for one night. I found the room to be clean and acceptable for one nights stay. Breakfast the following morning I found to be very basic, no real personal service for tea and coffee.

Date of stay: June 2017