“Best pizza dough outside of Italy”

The Shack Revolution
Ranked #21 of 254 Restaurants in Hereford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very sceptical about this place large open shack long tables bench style (seems the cool retro style atm!) and just doing pizzas!
But went with an open mind.....
Open space yes....cold NO (it was freezing cold outside!) Friendly service showed us to Ur bench which had blankets on

WOW shocked is the word,
had goats cheese red onion small pizza to start....very light taste fantastic.

The main pizza was full of flavour the base is fantastic and I was certainly full after.

Good selection of drinks and cocktails

Reasonable price too

2  Thank spacecake77
theshackrevolution, General Manager at The Shack Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Spacecake77,

We are all so happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us the other night!

Keep an eye out for our Specials due to arrive next week and give us a shout if you are returning and we can book you in :D

Shack team

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I normally rave about this place as its usually fantastic but alas not on this occasion. I had the ham and portabello mushroom which is my favourite but there was barely any ham or mushroom on it and was doused in balsamic vinegar which spoiled the taste completely. I did complain and they were very good and halved my bill but I would rather have had a nice pizza and paid full price. I hope they have taken the comments on board and I will visit again to see if this is the case because as I say it’s usually fantastic and I would hate to think they are cutting back on ingredients to save money.

3  Thank Julie D
theshackrevolution, General Manager at The Shack Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Hi Julie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you had a poor quality pizza.
I'm happy to hear that our staff were accommodating to this issue. I have looked into this myself and hope that I will see you soon so I can redeem your poor experience.
Please let me know when you are next visiting so I can sort a table for you.
hereford@theshackrevolution.co.uk
Sorry again.

Jacob

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Buzzy vibe v good pizzas and beers. Touch slow on starters but speeded up well for mains. Good value and would recommend for atmosphere and food quality.

2  Thank sjbarker72
theshackrevolution, Manager at The Shack Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Hi sjbarker72,

Very glad we were able to combat our wait time for you. Sorry you had a wait but happy you enjoyed it :D

Shack team!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Lovely quirky restraunt, party of 6 enjoyed a lovely sunday evening of great tasting pizza, lovely cocktails and mocktails served my friendly staff. Would highly recommed going there.

2  Thank archnicky
theshackrevolution, Manager at The Shack Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Hi Archnicky,

Thank you. We are happy to hear you had such a good time! We strive on being the best so we are glad we are achieving this :D

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

After a few drinks with our friend she suggested eating here as she'd been before.We ordered two pizzas to share and they were absolutely fantastic,freshly made and totally delicious as were the cocktails.There's a nice chilled vibe to this place with good music and friendly staff we will be definitely be returning.

theshackrevolution, Manager at The Shack Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hi Robert G,

Thank you so much for this lovely review!

We strive on excellent service, a relax atmosphere and top notch ingredients! Our kitchen team work very hard to achieve excellence so it is very nice to hear you have experienced that :D

Welcome back anytime :D