All reviews city centre balcony room football ground minute walk off street parking b and b room was clean and comfortable buffet breakfast set you up for the day cooked to perfection cooked food warm welcome definitely stay here again car park busy road enjoyed our stay other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2019

8 of us stayed for one night during our Land's End to John O Groats cycling trip. Great value accommodation, friendly staff and a plentiful self service cooked breakfast. All in all a lovely stay......

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Spent 2 nights here - plenty of off street parking - all the staff were very friendly and attentive. Buffet breakfast and lovely cooked food. Town a short 10 minute walk away. Would definitely revisit.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank flashbill
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Nice rooms in modernised victorian houses only 10 minutes walk from the city centre and 5 minutes from the football ground. No bar as its a B&B, but they do sell beer and wine that you can consume in the rooms.

Our rooms were accessible from the street - like going into a house! We had two rooms only in our part, one for the kids and one for us. Breakfast was 7-9 (even on Sunday!), but a hearty breakfast with just about everything you could want. Freshly cooked and the scrambled eggs and mushrooms were perfect! No rush and plenty of notice that breakfast was finishing, with time to ask for more.

Plenty of parking and for a small charge, you can leave your car whilst walking around Hereford, to come back and collect later.

Room tip: Some have a balcony
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank richardY4847BQ
Reviewed February 21, 2019

Always stay here when fishing the fantastic river When in Hereford town centre in winter. Rooms are great value and comfortable - once I turn the heating off or open the window. Everything in the room works which is not always the case in other hotels.
Needed to be on the river bank early - even earlier than their 7am breakfast so cook kindly made 2 huge bacon and sausage sandwiches for me to take with me at 6.30am- many many thanks. See you again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Lovely little place, my second stay, I booked balcony rooms that are above the kitchen and breakfast room. I found it really noisy with the cook taking and plates banging washing up etc.. the time before I stayed in one odd the other rooms which was much quieter. Lovely breakfast and helpful friendly stay. Particular shot out to the young Bulgarian girl who heard us and looked after us. This said I'd stay here again I'd just try and not get a balcony room

Trip type: Traveled on business