“To much push push and not enough service.”

Jalsagor Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 255 Restaurants in Hereford
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
billingham
“To much push push and not enough service.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended by a taxi driver . I think he must of had shares in it. Never got round to getting food pushed into a corner , and basically forgotten about , they where trying to get us to order and they hadn't event got the drinks out. It is obviously very popular but again when I go for a meal I like to relax, atmosphere was not very good and got no better the short time we where in there. Here inHereford for a few more weeks, I would like to try the food , but the other restaurant's I have visited will steer me away from there.

York, United Kingdom
“I enjoyed it!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The service was very polite and friendly. The food was quite good but it was quite sometime between the first person's main being served and the last person's, although we did have 11 people. my main also appeared to have been sat on a hot plate for a while before I was served it.

The food was good though and I would go back.

“Awful service with equally awful food. Had food poisoning and I'm a vegetarian!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff were unbelievably rude - arguing with our table after making a mistake on our order. They do not believe in being polite and waiting for you; instead they barge past you whilst walking through the restaurant. The layout isn't good either - the tables are crammed in with not enough space between each one.
The food was ok, not of awful quality. I however spent the next three days with really bad food poisoning. I am a vegetarian, so that was quite an achievement...
I would not go here again and would not recommend.

England
“another great meal.”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Visited jalsagor again whilst visiting family in Hereford.
Great food again - had a nice tasting veggie bhuna and wife a nice chicken dish. Thoroughly recommended .

• Visited December 2012
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Favourite curry house”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is the best curry house in town, excellent food, great service and value for money, highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012