“Worst meal I have ever had”
Review of Frankie & Benny's

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow what can i say ?
This is possibly the worst supper I have ever had - all 3 mains were bad. Way overpriced - staff were pleasant and probably overstretched although there were only several other couples dining at the time.
I know expectations aren’t high for chain restaurants but appalling and certainly would never go again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (470)

Reviewed December 24, 2019 via mobile

Arrived at 12 noon . Two out of three meals came , when I asked where the third meal was it was apparent it hadn’t even been cooked .
The first waitress lied and said the food was coming .
Then our initial waitress came and explained there had been a communication break down and in fact it hadn’t been cooked .
Her attitude was lovely and she was very apologetic .
The food ..... cold fries
Chard mini buggers (kids slider burger)

Reviewed December 19, 2019

Worst experience ever rude staff horrible food slow service waited to be seated ages won’t visit again

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

I have always been a fan of the Frankie & Benny's restaurant chain for many reasons and given the choice for reasonably priced, well presented and convenience food, it was always an option.

Disappointingly our recent visit to the F&B in Hereford fell way below the standards normally expected of such an organisation.

The staff were fine, in fact, I'd go so far to say they were fab, the issue was with the 'clowns' employed as chefs.

Firstly my wife's dish was incorrectly prepared, we asked for one thing and got something completely different. Secondly my meal was beyond disappointing for many reasons, the salad was hugely under prepared, and th he Pork Malenese was deep fried beyond recognition. We also had to wait almost 40 mins for our food, considering the restaurant was almost empty.

Taking this experience into question, it is with sadness that we won't be visiting this restaurant in ty he future...

Reviewed December 3, 2019 via mobile

Food was slow to arrive but we had been warned there was a 30 minute wait for hot food so fair play. Everything was okay, no issues, but nothing outstanding either. We used Meerkat app which made it reasonably priced but I think it's overpriced otherwise.