“Lovely welcome”
Review of Graiseley House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hereford
Graiseley House
Ranked #32 of 36 Hereford B&B and Inns
“Lovely welcome”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed overnight and found a lovely welcome. The tea and cake were lovely after a long drive. Fantastic value for money and a delicious breakfast. Would definitely go back. Many thanks Jane and Peterv

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I recently left this B&B after almost four years of staying there. I can honestly say I would recommend this B&B to anyone. From the first day I arrived I felt welcome, and relaxed, it was like visiting a favourite Aunt and Uncle.
Peter and Jane are always trying to help if they can, on one occasion my car was in the garage and Peter took me to work, again this is not the usual you would expect from owners of a B&B.
If I return to Hereford and need a place to stay I would not hesitate to arrange staying at Peter's and Jane's again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed here overnight during a recent sightseeing trip to the Borderlands. It's located a little ways to the west of the town center, near the Cider Museum, and a nice place to stay - not fancy but solid, well maintained and comfortable. Very good cooked breakfast too in the morning, and the proprietor was very helpful to us with suggestions on where to have dinner in Hereford. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank WWWandLBOC
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding in the area, and Jane and Peter couldn't have been more welcoming. They allowed us to check in early so that we could get ready in time for the wedding, the room was spacious and nicely decorated, and the bed so comfortable we didn't want to get up in the morning - although I'm glad we did as breakfast was delicious! We will definitely stay here again if we need a hotel in the area, many thanks to Jane and Peter for making our stay so enjoyable!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kate W
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Been a bit late in writing this.Rooms were clean and comfortable. Service was great and welcoming. Owners were fantastic - especially when I left something in the room and they returned it to me. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

If you have to live away from home I can’t think of a better place than Graiseley House in Hereford.

I’ve stayed at this B&B for over a year whilst working on contract in the area. Peter & Jane (the owners) maintain the property and rooms to the highest standard. Their cooked breakfast is great and their company even better.

If you’re planning a trip and need a room, look no further.

Chris
North London.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Swansea
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Spent one night here as part of a large group and found nothing to complain about at all. The rooms were perfect, the proprietors were very friendly and welcoming and the breakfast really hit the spot!

Fantastic value for money too, wouldn't hesitate to recommend this B&B to anyone looking to stay in Hereford.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends