“Excellent”

Ranked #23 of 240 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Been here on many occasions. The staff are friendly and helpful with excellent service. Waiting for the outside patio area to be completed. This will be the Summer Venue to be seen at.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I went to this place for a quick lunch, it was quick and I had the burger. It was ok, bit burnt on the outside but very rare inside. I didn't mind that, but the burnt taste put me off. The staff were fine, but I don't think I would come back for food, as it was ok but £8 for a burger I didn't really like was a bit much!

1  Thank jgriffo
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Cafe Miro, has a new beautiful contemporary interior with some promising garden designs for the future. I sampled the Eggs Benedict this morning as fuel for my impending night shift and it was, delicious. The eggs, which I think, were organic were poached to perfection. Thoroughly recommend popping in for a breakfast.
Might just one day, catch those gorgeous window seats, empty!

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Tried this new funky cafe out today and was really impressed with the all round presentation. Only had a mocha but will be heading back for a vegi breakfast tomorrow.

Great alternative to the standard corporate coffee shops!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We were recommended to try Miro by someone we encountered in another Hereford Cafe. Quite a find. Very spacious and relaxed. The best double Espresso I have had for a long time. My wife had an Americano - staff were pleasant - nothing to dislike. We will go back.