“Great location and very friendly hosts.”

Bouvrie Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hereford
Bouvrie Guest House
Ranked #21 of 37 Hereford B&B and Inns
“Great location and very friendly hosts.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I've stayed here on a couple of seperate occasions and have not been disappointed, the location is perfect as the centre of Hereford is a mear five minutes. The area itself is has scope for some beautiful walks along the river wye and boasts many places to dine out and supermarkets very close by for your everyday needs. Great value for money and good rooms with all you need.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank wayne7179

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Langford, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A friendly budget hotel conveniently located in the heart of Hereford with free parking and wifi.

On arrival we were given a friendly welcome by our host Mark and shown to our rooms. I had requested a quiet room and as the hotel is located on a main road I was grateful to be shown up two flights of stairs to a room at the back of the house. The room was small but clean with ample clothes storage. Coffee and tea making facilities are available in the room and a bath towels is provided. The bed was a standard double size but the mattress felt as though it needed to be replaced.

Suggestions for improvement would be to supply a hand towel in the bathroom and toiletries as I was surprised to find that not even hand soap is provided. The room would also benefit from hooks on the back of the bathroom door as there is nowhere to hang your towels once used. Another suggestion would be to have an information booklet in the room as we had to phone Mark for the wifi password.

We were woken very early around 7am by the cleaners turning around a room for incoming guests, which wasn't the best experience and made the quiet room we had been given a waste of time. I would stay here again but only as a budget choice and only for one night - I like my lie in's!

Room Tip: If you are worried about noise from the road ask for one of the rooms at the top of the house, we di...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank vixxielala
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Was a real pleasure staying here for 3 weeks when I was doing some contract work in Hereford, excellent hospitality, cosy and well kept room! Very close to local amenities, look forward to staying there again should I pass by Hereford. Thank you Bouvrie House!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Luayz
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 24, 2013

For work (night shifts) I had to stay over in Hereford. The people from Bouvrie Guesthouse understood that I needed a bed for the day rather than the night and helped me greatly; I got a sunny room, everything was clean and tidy. The curtains blocked out the light completely and it was quiet enough to sleep during the day.There was plenty of coffee and tea (and fresh milk) on the tray and clear freeview TV. I had a great sleep and town (shops,restaurants,superstores) are on the doorstep. Car park was free.I will definitely book again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank MiekeBr
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nice room in the city, free car park, broadband wifi internet, freeview tv and dvd, short walking distance to food and drink, cinema, theater, pubs and clubs in Hereford, good value @ 30 quid. Would go back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo