“Excellent decaf and coissant”
Review of Rocket

Rocket
Ranked #9 of 239 Restaurants in Hereford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

First time here. Great service and passionate about the food. Definitely recommend.

Free WiFi makes this an even better treat.

2  Thank Keith W

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Really good wrap, made while I waited , even the wrap !
Good outside seating , good atmosphere .
Lovely staff.
go try for yourself

2  Thank 30Maggie
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Myself and family dropped in here on a hot day around 4pm. The chef was very happy to discuss the menu, it seemed we could have any combination of ingredients on their range of hand made pizza's, wraps or salads.
I had a pizza (too big to eat for £6 bargain price), my family had wraps - both excellent. The ingredients were fresh, tasty, carefully prepared and I would go a long way to eat here again. The location was picturesque outside and cosy inside - though we sat outside.
Excellent service, food and location!

1  Thank bigbirdLondon
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I had a pizza each for lunch with a BIG salad to share. I LOVED my pizza which I chose from the menu board but hubby found his cheddar cheese a bit strong, he's NOT a cheese fan! The service was friendly and it was good to see the chef at work and clearly enjoying it too! The tables could have been cleared and cleaned a bit faster too. The café had a very relaxed and chilled vibe, I enjoyed being there!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

what a great place to relax, enjoy great home made food, served by great proprietors. check out the brownies and great coffee!