“Great place open Sundays”
Review of Diego's Cafe

Diego's Cafe
Ranked #11 of 253 Restaurants in Hereford
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Independent family run licensed restaurant open friday-sunday for breakfast, brunch, lunch. With a produce driven menu and an emphasis on local seasonal free range, organic ethically sourced produce. Also available for private parties and functions monday-thursday daytime and evenings.
Bristol
“Great place open Sundays”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Four of us were looking for somewhere to have breakfast on the Sunday morning. The only place we could find apart from Starbucks etc. was a Polish place which lacked life but the persistency paid off.

Very friendly staff, varied menu and full of life. Lots of light in the morning and trendy functional furniture.

I had a latte and orange juice which were very nice. The English breakfast was probably the tastiest I have ever tried.

Big thumbs up!!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Classy menu, class place!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My favourite thing about this place is the menu, lots of great things to choose from, in fact it took me a while to pick something as too many things took my fancy! The service is great too, it's not often a chef comes out of his kitchen to say hello to his customers. Light hearted atmosphere and i can't really fault the place! Definitely be coming back for a re-visit!

1 Thank Fat_patrick01
“herefordsbesteatingexperience”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

modern ultra clean inviting decor offering a varied exciting menu of wellcooked food.Helpful pleasant efficient service..superb
coffee. .A worthy addition to Herefords Left Bank increasingly famous foody area.

Hereford, United Kingdom
“Menu seems much reduced after arrival of new chef”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My daughter and I regularly visit Diegos for brunch, we love the coffee and smoothies, and the staff are lovely. However, since the change of chefs we have been disappointed to find we can no longer have the vegetarian breakfast all day and the vegetarian options have been reduced, no more felafel or goats cheese baguettes either. We often have the vegetarian option on the specials board, but today all options contained meat. Eggs Florentine it is then, but we are getting a bit bored with it, although it is delicious!

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly, great place for a coffee!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

When I get the opportunity to visit my parents at the weekends, I always make sure there's a trip to Diego's in the itinerary. The decor is modern and sophisticated yet comfortable. The staff are incredibly friendly and chatty. The food is also very tasty! If you are coming to Hereford, make sure you pop in!!!