“really nice”
Review of Three Park Street

Three Park Street
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hereford
Three Park Street
Ranked #25 of 33 Hereford B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 8, 2011

I really like stopping at park street. the room we stayed in had a lovely feeling created by the collection of things in it.

Room Tip: There were only two rooms
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chrisvincent V

Reviewed October 9, 2011

it has been a pleasure to stay for 3 nights at Threeparkstreet, B&B is a typical "british house", pleasant and clean, very friendly reception and delicious breakfast

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank avon m
Reviewed September 27, 2011

My wife and I have stayed in a few B&Bs in Hereford proper over the past few years, and Three Park Street is the one that we would always choose to return to. That hasn't always been possible, since it has only two bedrooms. And that, of course, is an integral part of its charm, for this is truly a bijou retreat. You may even find yourself to be the only guest (or pair of guests), as we did for two of our three nights.

The house is wonderfully located for the city centre, which is just a 10-minute walk or so, and host Teresa puts on a delicious breakfast. There is a choice that includes kippers and cereals, but I find it hard to go for anything other than the full English, with its organic bacon and sausage. Cooked to perfection, this really keeps you sated until lunchtime.

Teresa is seemingly always on hand should you need her help or advice. Equally, her presence is discreet and never intrusive.

The rooms are small but comfortable and equipped with pretty much all you might need: drawer space, hangers, dressing gowns, slippers, books and magazines, a Freeview TV and DVD player, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.

On the downside, some people may not want to share the bathroom with other guests (though it doesn't bother us), and parking might potentially be difficult at times (but we had no problems on our most recent three-night stay). For my money, though, the homely feel and the organic breakfast more than make up for these minor issues.

My only concern in writing such an honest positive review is that it will make it even more difficult for us to book a room there in future...!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank DTW70
Reviewed September 14, 2011

My family and I had a wonderful overnight stay here on our way downstream from Byford to Chepstow. It was Day One of our 76 mile adventure, and Teresa met us on the river, showed us where we could store the canoe and helped move our bags up to the house in a wonderful side street just off the fields. After washing the mud off we went up to the first floor, we had all of it what fun, and stretched out in the most relaxing bath ever. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was great too, my wife recommends the tomatoes on toast. Then Teresa helped us get back to the river again. What amazing hospitality - a big thankyou for all of that!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter W
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I stayed here for five nights recently. The accommodation met my every expectation from having read the website and was extremely good value for money. The period property is situated in a quiet area but within walking distance of the city centre and is full of charm, character and interest. One of the primary attractions for me was the varied breakfast menu and I worked my way down the options with something different to try every morning. My particular favourite were the pancakes but the mung bean soup was an interesting alternative. The home made preserves (orange and ginger marmalade and damson jam amongst others) and spelt bread were also wonderful. Even the tea tasted particularly good.

My bedroom was comfy and spacious and sharing a bathroom proved to be no problem since there was only one other room. A bathrobe and slippers were provided and the bathroom was also spacious and clean with a good shower and everything else I needed.

Teresa was a thoughtful and kind host who went the extra mile to be helpful and I would whole heartedly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Very good food and Teresa could not be more helpful. We stayed there before canoeing down the Wye - what a comfortable and happy home! I cannot recommend it highly enough as a B and B - the rooms are not enormous but they are beautifully furnished and decorated and the house is very clean and ordered.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Adam R R
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My husband and I found this little gem of a place on the net and felt so lucky that we could stay for a few days. Teresa is a very interesting and sensitive host and she brings a special healing quality to all the lovely food she prepares and serves in a charming setting in this Victorian house. The Spelt Bread, home made preserves and the Ayurvedic Soup are amazing. Our room was filled with attractive and homely things and the beautiful old French bed was most comfortable. Teresa really fills the place with a love of art and beauty and colour and has created a real Centre of Light and Peace in this charming part of Hereford. We have told many others about this unique place and will come back here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple