“Fantastic Thai Food”
Review of Thai on Wye

Thai on Wye
Ranked #26 of 241 Restaurants in Hereford
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at Thai on the Wye just before Xmas, they didn't really have space for us as were already fully booked but they did everything possible to accommodate us by fitting us in before the other diners arrived. Had one of the set menus and it was delicious! Pad Thai to die for! Thank you :-)

There are newer reviews for Thai on Wye

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We go out for Thai food on a regular basis and live locally but had never visited the Thai on Wye until now and we really have been missing out.
We called at short notice on a Saturday evening and they managed to fit us in. I was a bit concerned as I knew it was a small establishment and wondered if the staff would be a bit stretched. I needn't have worried.
The food was absolutely superb. Very fresh vegetables and beautifully presented.
The service was second-to-none with the waitresses being extremely attentive and even suggested altering the menu. This for me, being a vegetarian and sometimes having limited choice, was the icing on the cake.
I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough and we will definitely be going more often.

1  Thank Jeneratorz
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Looking for somewhere to eat on a Sunday night can be tricky sometimes, especially between Christmas and New Year, the Thai on Wye however is open seven days a week! This means you can be lucky enough to enjoy their amazing food and service any day you like!!!!
The food was amazing, fresh crisp flavours with heat explained well, for those that aren't a huge fan of the chilli. There really is something for everyone, with a great vegetarian selection. and regardless how full you feel after you starter and main, you have to try the deep fried ice cream.... amazing! Along with the great food I have to complement the staff, they were very efficient, friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank Nomio007
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My husband and I are regular visitors to this restaurant and have introduced many of our friends to the 'Thai on Wye Experience'. The term second to none really does apply in this instance. Thai food has become more and more popular in the UK in recent years and the food and the service in this particular restaurant is truly leagues ahead. The restaurant is a small family business and being small is one of its many charms. The service is excellent, the staff very friendly and efficient and immaculately dressed. The restaurant is also immaculately clean and one is made to feel very welcome at every visit. Although we normally prefer to eat in the restaurant we have had take away food and this has always been excellent. The staff at this restaurant always go the extra mile. On a recent visit I told the manageress about a friend of ours who is in hospital and when we paid our bill the change came accompanied by a take away meal for his wife,(unasked for and totally free of charge). I was told that it was to help to keep her strength up whilst she is to and froing to the hospital. I have never had this sort of kind and thoughtful treatment in any other restaurant.

1  Thank Yorkshirelass3_12
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Have reviewed this restaurant from experience of eating in and was very impressed with all aspects.The takeaway we had a few nights ago was a very different story.Whilst I accept takeaways are often cool by the time they reach your door, the quality of the meal
was very dissappointing and fell way below the standard in the restaurant.Watery chicken curry with minimal chicken and generally tasteless.Not reccomended for takeaway at all.