See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Always used to stay at a B&B when I went back to Hereford to visit friends but since I converted my van to a camper I have had more choice and now always stay at the Hereford Rowing club.

Very basic facilities and more of a field with access to the club house showers and toilets but you can't beat the location which is only a few minutes walk into the center of Hereford. At the time of writing only £5 per person per night - you can't even park all day for that.

Not the best picture so why not try staying here and post a better one. Being a rowing club the field is right on the river with fabulous walks upstream.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank GlynGlobal
Paul D, Manager at Hereford Rowing Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hi Glyn Thanks for our first review. We look forward to having you back soon.
Best regards The Team @ Hereford Rowing Club