“Wonderful place to stay - So relaxing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Trunkquillity treehouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
craigbakl...
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful place to stay - So relaxing”
Reviewed March 8, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

So me and my partner stayed at Trunkquility Tree House for one night end of February and I have to say, what an amazing place. The treehouse was cosy, comfy, tidy and modern. Booking with Helen was easy and straight forward. We will definitely be returning at some point for sure and hopefully longer than just one night. For anyone looking for a tree house stay, this is the place to be. Thanks again to Helen for our relaxing stay.

XMatonaX
“Out of this world! ”
Reviewed March 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Me and my fiancée stayed at this beautiful treehouse between 01/03 and 05/03. Although the drive down in the masses of snow and the ice filled roads was terrifying it certainly became worth it when we arrived and saw where we’d be staying, it was stunning. We were snowed in for the majority of the weekend but what a place to be stuck, the wildlife and scenery here are amazing and the amenities in the treehouse itself were fantastic. As it was a little colder than most weekends there were a couple of issues with the water but the owners Helen and John were quick to offer all the support and assistance necessary which made the whole experience even better. This couple are all about the people and helping wherever possible so anybody considering staying here, you will be in great hands. I found out during our stay that Helen and John provide this treehouse to charities every year such as help for heroes and make a wish foundation which again shows the type of people they are and I feel this needs to be recognised. Now we have experienced this place in the snow we are now curious to see what it will be like in the summer and are already planning our return...

This was a great way to spend my birthday and I can’t recommend this place highly enough!

Thanks Helen and John

Matt and Leona x

golly100
“FAB-U-LOUS”
Reviewed January 29, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

A christmas prsent that has made wonderful memories forever......Peaceful, relaxing with an abundance of wildlife, the perfect place to unwind. Helen and family, you have done yourselves pround this place is a credit to you all....AMAZING xx

Feb 2, 2018
So glad you had a great time in the land of the sky.....The treetops bring memories few places can match,

Please come back in the warmer months and see just how wonderful the place can be

Thankyou

A TripAdvisor Member
“Lovely”
Reviewed January 26, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I brought my boyfriend here as a surprise for his 21st birthday.
We stayed for 2 nights and it was great to have some time away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives.
one day we just stayed indoors the entire time to just soak in the atmosphere of the place, we noticed so many squirrels running around and causing mischief which was a delight!
There was a little bit of a funny smell in the bathroom but nothing that affected our stay negatively.

Your age range 18-24
Feb 2, 2018
Thankyou for you lovley review,Once again the wildlife steals the show,We hope you feel you may want to return when the warmer moths arrive it's a totally different place,

Re bathroom ,There is an exstractor fan that we like to leave on full time ,we recommend in the folders inside treehouse that guests leave it on as well,Hopefully you will notice it on your next visit

Thankyou

Nicky K
“Peace and trunkquility”
Reviewed December 27, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This place is a dream ... if you like peace, tranquility and your own space away from the hustle and bustle of everyday madness.... here’s the place to come .
My partner and I booked the tree house last summer, having looked for hours at different places to rent I was just about to give up my search when I see Trunkquility... and the added bonus was a private lake for my partner to fish .
We dealt with Helen direct who is lovely and answered any questions we had.
We have just returned from a few days at the tree house again over Xmas and already booked two more trips for 2018 , as soon as we come away we just wanted to go back again. It’s magical so peaceful and full of wildlife, whether it’s fishing you like or just sitting on the balcony watching the wildlife it’s suits anybody wanting their own time and space away .
My partner loves to fish there and even done some fishing over Christmas and caught some big fish . He says it’s great for fishing, big catches and regular bites . Chubb and carp being his main catch .
This place is amazing and I just can’t recommend it enough.
Thanks Helen and John for letting us share your wonderful hideaway and another thanks for just making our bookings run so smoothly and making us feel so welcome there .

Dec 29, 2017
Hello
Again thankyou for the wonderful review,All we can say to other tripadvisor users is this was your second visit and you have ALREADY booked the treehouse for xmas 2018.....plus another break in July. ...This probably speaks more about the place than any words we can offer ..

The fishing is one of the jewels in the crown and it's fair to say we continue to get great pics of lovley big carp,chubb,perch,roach etc etc....Also great to hear you had some nice ones as well

Thankyou once again for your continued support and business,We continue to work hand in hand with our local council and advisors to ensure we can promote our wonderful county our beautiful treehouse and the wonderful places there are locally to enjoy,We also understand you went and enjoyed the meeting of the North Herefordshire hunt in leominster on boxing day......Another fantastic event steeped in tradition

Thanks again for your treat of a review to fellow tripadvisor users

klee_bake...
Rochdale, UK
“Amazing Treehouse - Everything You Could Want!”
Reviewed November 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We were originally looking at a Forest Holiday / Cabin in the Woods for a few nights' getaway this month. Whilst looking, my husband stumbled across "Trunkquility" and I was hooked - I wanted to stay here and kept my fingers crossed that it would be available.

We booked three nights with Helen (one of the owners) and she emailed information across on how to access the property. The instructions were very clear and we found the place in the afternoon, just as it started to get dark. As we parked up, the treehouse was lit up and looked even more impressive than I had imagined. We unpacked our car and had a quick wander around but we didn't venture too far as we wanted to settle inside.

The inside of the property is fantastic and modern. There is a living room area with entertainment system (TV / DVD / Speaker System with CDs /audio input). The sofa in the living room pulls out into a surprisingly comfortable double bed. There are bay doors that go out to the balcony (I imagine this is even more amazing in nice weather when you can keep the doors open).

The kitchen has everything you could need - oven / hob / microwave / kettle / coffee machine etc, and had full supplies of plates / pots / utensils / cleaning items etc. They really had thought of everything!

The bathroom had a large shower area that had great water pressure (I thought it may not be given we were in a tree house!). Even more thought could be seen here as there were bathrobes and slippers available for guests (the large bathrobe was sooooo comfy!)

Up the spiral staircase was the bedroom with a double bed, small dresser and small storage area. This was again very comfortable (and a hairdryer was available to use too).

Outside of the Treehouse there was so much more to see - the swing directly under the treehouse was fun to sit in and read. We didn't use the Barbeque / Fire but definitely would if there in the better-weather months. Through the trees you find the fishing lake where we walked our dog (did I mention that pets are welcome?).

On our second day, whilst walking our dog we bumped into John (the owner) who was very welcoming and adamant that we make ourselves at home - encouraging us to explore the grounds and telling us a bit about the history of the property. He even recommended some places to visit nearby.

Overall, I think this is a wonderful place - I loved my break away from the city and the opportunity to stay somewhere so imaginative. I'll be recommending this place whenever I can!

John and Helen - thank you for allowing people the opportunity to stay at your accommodations and for putting so much care and attention into your rentals, we can't wait to see what the newest place looks like when finished :-)

Dec 25, 2017
A wonderful review that clearly you took lots of time to compose and relay to all in tripadvisor land......so thankyou so much for your efforts

We are so glad the treehouse made your dreams come true..The treehouse is now in its winter clothes ...The leaves down.....The winter brings a totally different feel to the way wildlife treat their treehouse,The squirrells are providing great entertainment at the moment and it sounds as though you had your fair share of enjoying their company

Please come back in the summer and compare the difference between the seasons in the treetops

Thankyou again

lasthopes
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“if you want peace & quite and to stay in luxury accomodation,look no futher”
Reviewed November 10, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Trunkquility tree house is the nearest thing to nature,you can get.

the tree house is so well equipped with everything to make your stay a truly wonderful experience.

Helen & John are very friendly & are on hand if the need arises.

If you want a holiday away from it all, look no futher,Trunkquility has it all..

Your age range 65+
Nov 13, 2017
Thankyou so much for your kind words and telling all tripadvisor land folk about the beautiful refurbished treehouse

We are so glad it provided the break you needed..We understand you are also holiday let owners with property in Cornwall?

It's very rewarding to get such praise from other owners of such holiday homes as ewe all know how much hard work it takes to provide these places,and even more work to keep them up to standard

Thankyou again,

Please come back

Helen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing