“Great food, great service!”
Review of Buddy's Diner - CLOSED

Buddy's Diner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My sister and I visited today for lunch. We had our children with us and the waitress sorted us out a highchair. We had just missed breakfast but other diners were tucking in and it looked great. Between us we had 2 different burger meals, a BBQ wrap, fries, onion rings and garlic bread all the foods really tasty. The coleslaw that came with my meal was so fresh and tasty. My sister had a milk shake which she claimed was better than shake away......... Good value with food and drinks coming to 35 quid. Top marks for the chef because it really was delicious.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I'd hear'ed good things about this place so checked it out while in Winchester and I'm glad I did lovely burgers (proper ones) well presented the onion rings were also properly made and all round good value you get what you paid for staff were fab the atmosphere was made better due to are four of July vist at other times it would still have the American side of the road dinner feel, worth a vist!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I recently went to buddy's and was overwhelmed with how polite the waiting staff were. Making sure I was ok throughout my experience as well as seating me quickly.

The food was of high standards. It was breakfast and a
Caption America with blueberry pancakes is something I would recommend.

OverAll a great dining experience
Would go again and again

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Wont be going again...sloppy looking set up, poor service. Ok for teenagers only,not for the more mature diner!

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Buddy's is Winchesters only American diner so I wish they would get it right! It's obviously changed hands as the food is now rubbish. 5 of us dined, we all had burgers, three of us had doubles. They were all overcooked, burnt around the edges and dryer than the sole of my shoe. And about as tasty.
Lets be clear here, this place sells burgers, ribs and 3 chicken dishes. If they can't cook a burger, it's game over. Serious changes need to be made before I take my family back again.

Faye P, Manager at Buddy's Diner, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Hi Peter A, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback on our diner. It is a great shame that your experience was not up to the standards that you or I would expect.

We have since made some important changes to our menu, team and overall dining experience which has seen huge benefits to our customer satisfaction. I would like to think that when you and your family visit us again, your views will be very different and that you enjoy dining with us.

Many thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.