“Family Birthday Celebration”
Review of Tanoshii Fusion

Tanoshii Fusion
Ranked #23 of 210 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Second time here - pleased to be back! And most importantly lived up to my last review with ANOTHER 5 stars!

The staff look great as they greet you in beautiful costumes. The sushi we had as part of the set meal was enough to feed 2x our party - fantastic. The portions here are very generous.

Everything was a delicious. We had a great (small) family celebration.

Oh and don't ignore the fragrant teas! The selection of teas is fantastic, on asking, Anita the manager even coached us on how to make, serve and enjoy oriental tea properly. Wow - now I get it!

This is a seriously well run (fanatically so) family owned and run restaurant.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Instead of a quick lunch whilst visiting the farmers market, we decided to vist Tanoshii Fusion for lunch. We ordered the Sashimi platter and Tom Yam Goong soup for starters, and both were top class. The platter was very well presented and everything was so fresh - even the sushi rice was still warm!
Main course was our favourite - soft shell crab with chilli; together with a Thai mixed seafood dish and Pa. We could not resist the desserts and they rounded off the meal perfectly.
With the friendly and attentive service, we simply cannot fault this restaurant. Highly recommended, and still our favourite restaurant.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a restaurant has various cuisines, which can offer a variety of options for different people. There are several reasons why I love this place, firstly, I can taste different kinds of food there, such as Thai food, sushi and Chinese food. And they are all tasty. The second reason is because they provide attentive service. The staff, especially the owner of the restaurant are really nice. Thirdly, I can order the food not only in the restaurant, but also at home with my phone. The take away service is extremely convient for me, when I do not go outside and do not want to cook. Recently, I heard that they provide "Kongfu Tea", a traditional way of Chinese people drinking tea. I really interest in it, I'll go there with my friends, and try the "Kongfu Tea".

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Had set menu A for two. Absolutely perfect food. Enough for two big eaters with enough left for next day!
Satay one really was the most tasty dish.
Extremely friendly on phone and speedy delivery and friendly delivery driver.
Have to admit we have had this twice in a week. Just so tasty!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am a student from China who has been in Winchester for 3 years. Going to Tanoshii every week is the routine for me and my friends. Since I've finished my uni and gonna leave the UK soon,I would like to write a review as recommendation to new students coming to Winchester. The food on the formal menu is great. What's more,as the owner of the business is original from Hongkong and quite considerate of the Chinese students, they developed special Chinese menu for us. We can also have really traditional Chinese cuisine together with various Asian ones.
Price is affordable for students and the portion is enough for big eater.

1  Thank christyyeung