“Ab Fab”

Crown and Anchor
Ranked #93 of 207 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Traditional British pub serving Great British Food. Under new Ownweship, with a new menu and great deals. Come and try us for a great evening out or a great meal.
Staines, England, United Kingdom
“Ab Fab”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Always a lovely welcome. The food is sensational. I am coeliac, Dave always comes up with a huge choice for my diet.

“Amazing fish”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The most amazing choice of fresh fish served with quality veggies. Thanks to Dave, my wife who is coeliac also has a wide choice. I never seem to get passed the skate with capers. Its an absolute favourite! Nic always provides a great welcome, a great hostess.

• Visited June 2012
Oxford
“Friendly pub with excellent food”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I had a very good meal here a few weeks ago while staying in Winchester. The menu was extensive with an emphasis on fish. I had the skate and my husband had mussels. Both were delicious and good size portions. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

“Fresh fish”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! Fresh fish! Great value! Good find! Not a flashy pub but who cares all we want is good food and thats what we got. Would recommend the fish and chips which was fresh fish not frozen like most other places ive been

Guernsey, null, United Kingdom
“Best place for darts and chips”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Yummy chips and learnt how to play darts. My friend had a fluffy omellette with chorizo in it which was exsquisite. Another friend had chicken goujons which were briliant in her words. Brilliant place to revise no nutters and as three girls we felt very safe we even wanted to stay the night as Dave was so cool.