Marwell Hotel
$84
$95
$87
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Winchester(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$105
$205
The Running Horse(Winchester)
$115
Hannah's(Winchester)
$186
$182
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Premier Inn Winchester Hotel(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$67
PremierInn.com
1,375 results
All reviewssafari lodgeglass corridorszoo ticketssky tvswimming poolunusual hotelgroupon dealpatio doorsbar menuleisure facilitiessuperior roomtravel cotfunction roomwedding venuedouble bedcourse mealone night stay
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Reception and check in process pretty standard
Corridors to the rooms have a funny, musty smell and are cold.
The standard room I had booked was awful- although the bedding was clean the walls were bashed, the bathroom tiles were cracked, the bath and sink a strange blue colour with a shower attachment that fitted onto the bath taps!! The whole room was in dire need of an overhaul.
Contacted reception and asked to be upgraded to an executive room - this room was much better - although the double bed was two singles of different height! The room was modern and clean and room service was good. The bathroom was much more modern but the shower was pitifully weak.
I don't think I will be staying here again - the cold musty corridors and standard of the first room have definitely put me off a return visit.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stayed here for one night on 31st jan for my sons 5th birthday treat and we loved every minute. Check in was easy and our room was amazing, really clean, very modern and the kids loved the bunk beds not to mention the pantry (little cupboard outside our room with biscuits, fresh fruit and milk). We used the pool twice and both times had it to ourselves, the pool itself is very clean however the changing rooms a little smelly and very cold. In the evening we ate in the bar area the meal was really lovely... I travelled on my own with my 3 children and did not feel uncomfortable at all. On the Saturday we visited marwell zoo again another great day. This is now going to become a yearly treat for us.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I took my boyfriend as a Christmas present in January and we really enjoyed it. The staff were so friendly and made us feel very welcome. The food in the restaurant was amazing, we were so pleased with the menu and the waitress in the restaurant was so friendly. We had tickets to the zoo included and they were waiting for us at reception. Very organised My overall stay was excellent and I would definitely recommend staying there for a break. Sarah & Danny

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Nice clean hotel although walkways were very cold, breakfast, staff, etc very nice. I think a lot of people had bigged this place up to me & I was expecting more. It's certainly a lot better than many places I've stayed in. Menu looked overpriced and restricted but never ate there so can't comment on the food other than the breakfast which was lovely.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We visited the Marwell Hotel earlier this month as we were given a Groupon voucher for Afternoon Tea for Two there as a Christmas present, but we were very disappointed. The decor where we were situated was very shabby with paint peeling off the staircase bannister and a chunk of wood missing from the corner of our table. The food was of an average standard and the selection of cakes very poor. All in all we felt it was not worth the money that had been paid for the Groupon deal and we would not go back there.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple