“Good Dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Halesworth, United Kingdom
“Good Dinner”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had dinner here, I had never been here before but fancied Chinese. Brilliant dinner, both my daughter and I enjoyed it. the service was good, the food was some of the best Chinese I have ever had, in particular the seaweed that we had with our starters. Can only recommend it!

• Visited November 2013

Winchester
“Excellent Service, lovely food and good price.”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Third time I have been to Mr So in the last 3 months with the girls I used to work with. The Lunch Menu is excellent (Duck is my favourite). The service is very quick and efficient, the restaurant clean and the ambience very relaxing. Locality in Winchester is excellent. To have a really good meal, drink and tip for approximately £12 is also excellent.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank skynrd
Preston, United Kingdom
“Another very good visit. ”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We visited without a reservation on a Friday night - although busy they were friendly and found us a table. We have been to Mr So a few times now and are always impressed by the food and service. Good Dim Sum, noodles and interesting dishes. Will be going back.

Santiago, Chile
“Lovely food, good value with friendly service”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

I went here with my parents for lunch, the lunch menu had a really good choice at a good price. The restaurant was clean and had a relaxed atmosphere, the staff were very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone and I will be going back there again.

• Visited September 2013
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Really good Chinese food.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have been to Mr So's twice now and I am hankering to return soon. The food is great and I highly recommend the sesame king prawn on toast, probably the best I've ever had. The Peking duck with pancakes were delicious and the quarter portion was a very generous size. We had a fabulous bottle of Merlot and at £14.95. I never expect to see an interesting wine list at a Chinese restaurant but who ever is choosing the wine at Mr So's restaurant is doing a great job.

The service is friendly and welcoming and very efficient. We have only just moved to Winchester and are so pleased to have found such a little gem within walking distance of our home.

• Visited August 2013