Holiday Inn Winchester
$173
$93
$86
  • Restaurant
The Wykeham Arms(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$146
The Winchester Hotel & spa(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$102
Marwell Hotel(Winchester)
$94
$56
$47
Days Inn Sutton Scotney South(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$57
$48
Priceline
Premier Inn Winchester Hotel(Winchester)(Great Value!)
$84
PremierInn.com
Giffard House(Winchester)
1,062 results
All reviewsspacious hotelpeppa pig worldair conplenty of parkingexecutive roomfamily roomreception areashort drivegood sizefried eggsstayed here for one nightrestaurant staffreception staffbar menutea and coffeeevening mealcity centre
Reviewed June 12, 2014

At last I got a decent upgrade from Holiday Inn. I must admit I was some what surprised when the Receptionist Tom told me he had upgraded my room to a suite.
Massive is an understatement because I'm a bit sad I paced it out at 23 paces, settee, dining table the works, very nice extremely clean.
Having written the above I have stayed at this Hotel a number of times and have always found it to be one of the better Holiday Inns, I know its newer than most but even the foods pretty good if not a bit pricey.
If you have a priority club cards and are not aware there's a site they run called prioriyclubinsider.com which you can register for all their promotions I got 45,000 pts for a one night stay I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank mike u
siobhanthomasson009, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

What a fab review Mikeu!

Its great to see you enjoyed your upgrade! We are very lucky to have such an amazing suite but we only have one so upgrades are difficult.

I look forward to seeing you on your next visit

regards

Reviewed June 11, 2014

New, modern, clean, spacious hotel and very good value, especially if you book well ahead.
Stayed here after attending a wedding in Winchester. Booked months ahead and paid £69 for myself, my partner and daughter. We had a double bed and our daughter had a pull out bed which was already set up.
Beautifully clean.
When we arrived (at about 12:30am) we were greeted by a friendly, polite young man. My partner wanted to carry on the party so went to the bar, we were only there for 10 mins until he decided no one else from our party wanted to play but staff seemed friendly and happy to serve. Any drinks are added on the bill at the end when you check out.
A selection of firmness pillows available. Coffee, tea etc available in the room, we didn't use this though as literally just used it as somewhere to lay our heads for the night then head home.
Breakfast was great, lots of choice (cerials, toast, cooked breakfast, yogurts, fruits, pastries etc) and was all fresh and tasty. Coffee, tea, apple and orange juice etc all available too.
Usual toiletries provided, toothbrush etc available with compliments on request.
Only downfall is that there is only 30 mins of free wi-fi available so not really ideal for business guests, didn't manage to get 3G too often either.
Overall though, I would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff were all friendly and helpful, hotel itself was beautifully clean and very spacious. Breakfast great. Would stay again happily!

Room Tip: We stayed right at the end (can't remember number but think it may of been 201), nice to be right at the end in the corner and not have "neighbours"! Also had a view over the outside patio area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
siobhanthomasson009, General Manager at Holiday Inn Winchester, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Fean90, wow!

Thank you for such an amazing review! It is great to see you had such a fabulous time.

We really do appreciate feedback as it helps the team to know they are doing such a great job!

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

We went to Jane Austen house museum and stayed at Hol Inn Winchester. Sam and Sophie at reception was verypolite helpful friendly and just so professional. All staff was polite!! They said hello and greeted you with a warm smile. Beautiful spacious room. Very modern and very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel. The decor is modern and fresh.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Wow thank you so much Dil29!

What wonderful feedback! I have passed on your comments to the whole team, especially to Sam and Sophie who are fantastic!

I am delighted you also enjoyed the attractions of the local area, its a great place to visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I am studying at the university and have to say, this hotel has made it so easy for my family to come and visit, making us regular visitors to this hotel! The staff are always so helpful and friendly and the quality of the hotel is incredible, even during the massive storms before Xmas we never heard a thing! Food is always brilliant and you're made to feel really welcome and special during your trip! I couldn't recommend this hotel highly enough! Have told many of my uni friends who's family's also use this hotel now too!

Thank you!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Bluebell789

Dear Bluebell789, thank you for such an amazing endorsement! And for telling all your family and friends! We really do appreciate your feedback, which is so fabulous!

The team here are amazing and work so very hard to ensure that everyone has a great stay.

I hope you are enjoying Winchester and all it has to offer our students.

Thanks again

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Good location on the outskirts of the city -so good quiet country location. This appears to be quite a new hotel. The welcome was good and check-in was smooth. The room was spacious and well equipped. The bed was comfortable with a standard choice of pillows. Although the bathroom was a little on the small side it was perfectly adequate and it had a good strong shower -always a plus these days in hotels. Ate in the restaurant and although not a large choice on the menu the food was good and will eat again here. Breakfast was buffet style with a good choice of hot and cold foods. The staff on hand were really helpful at both dinner and breakfast. Good hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank JonnyBerlin

Thank you JonnyBerlin for a lovely review!

It was great to see you enjoyed your stay so much with us, and will return!

I have passed on your lovely feedback to the team!