“Best in town”

Cuisines: European, Contemporary, British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Excellent service and fresh food. Had the breakfast and a coffee my wife had the omlette and hot choclate both enjoyed it very much Would recommend to everyone very good

There are newer reviews for Cafemonde

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to cafe minded for a number of years, and in my opinion, it's slowly going downhill. Food is still good, but it's always crowded & service often slow. Other, newer coffee shops on town do better drink and food with superior service

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My daughter, grand-daughter and I went for breakfast last Sunday. It was very good indeed. Friendly staff and good food. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I had a two night stay in Winchester on a room only basis as we enjoy having breakfast in local cafes. The excellent reviews attracted us to this cafe and we weren't disappointed. Situated close to the cathedral this busy and popular cafe has a lovely ambience and a varied menu. The food and service were both excellent so we chose to return on our second morning as we doubted it could be beaten on value, quality and service. I would also recommend the coffee. My flat white was spot on. Cafe Monde gets the thumbs up from us. Well done to the management. You have it got it right.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice with my wife.
between us we tried bacon and egg / sausage and egg sandwiches, breakfast omelette, various coffees and a honeycomb shake. probably as good as I've tried anywhere. The omelette was particularly good.
staff work hard and are very competent.
All aspects of this business are excellent, highly recommend.