“Very good food helpful staff all in all very good”
Review of Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills
Ranked #229 of 881 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Sons birthday.Table of 9.Would reccomend.Food very good.Food was burgers pizzas steak.All of which we''re cooked to perfection.Sweets we're to die for.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went here prior to going to a gig at the Cellar, in Southampton. We had pre booked for 4.

We perused the menus and had a drink to go with our meals. We ordered our meals. I ordered a veggie burger option, which was ok.

The food was ok. It wasnt anything special, but it was tasty.

The staff were a little standoffish - and only seemed to perk up once we we leaving. (not sure what they were expecting)

I am not sure i would go here again - we had seen the resturant a few times and wanted to try it, we were glad we did, but probably wont go back.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

After reading a few reviews, 6 of my family decided to travel to southampton to try Buffalo Bills. I wish we hadn't bothered! What.a disappointment. It was overly priced for a very average meal of frozen chips and a very over cooked burger. It was not particularly American the music consisted of boom town rats and abba. Won't be venturing that way again

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This has to be one of the best American style restaurants I have ever been in.
The food is fantastic and the staff could not be friendlier.
I would recommend Buffalo Bills to anybody visiting Southampton.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My Boyfriend and I went here for our first anniversary meal. We loved the chilled out but busy setting and didnt mind waiting a while for the food to come out. We had the new york cut steak and the fillet steak with a few different sides. The home made coleslaw and peppercorn sauce is the best we have had. The music in the background was briliant, not usually a big thing to mention but it really made the night for us. The staff were great and although a bit more pricey than other resteraunts of this type we will be returning.

1  Thank Helen C