“Excellent Food, Service and Atmosphere!”
Review of Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills
Ranked #227 of 870 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Visited this restaurant many years ago and is just as fantastic as I remember. The staff are friendly, courteous and nothing is ever too much trouble. Not the cheapest restaurant, but great value - huge plates of food and delicious. Recommend the steaks and cooked to perfection. I highly recommend this restaurant and we will definitely visit again next year when we are back in the area.

There are newer reviews for Buffalo Bills

Reviewed October 25, 2011

I love a proper burger and when I lived in southampton I always used to eat here. Its very cosy and the service is good. The way that small family restaurants used to be before chain giants like gourmet burger used to be.
If you want to guarantee a table .. book in advance even on a weekday as they get full almost instantly.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

We all had steaks and all very good. I will be going back soon .

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Ended up here purely by chance and glad we did!
It was a quiet Wednesday night but the service was attentive, friendly but not over intrusive.
The food was great and plentiful. All 3 of us ate a burger and fries with some sides all of which were excellent.
The decor and atmosphere are just what you would want / expect from a US diner type restaurant, we enjoyed it!
VFM was was very good, around £20 / head including a couple of rounds of beers.
I would thoroughly recommend Buffalo Bills.

Reviewed August 7, 2011

The food is great, big portions, you will not leave hungry!

There's nothing wrong with the prices. A burger at McDonald's is not even 1% of what a burger is at Buffalo Bills (and I am not just talking meat content!!).

Service is swift, attentive and friendly.

I'd recommend booking a table for weekends, is often full.

I've included a link to their website, so you can view the menu and the photo gallery.