“Superb little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Olive Tree - CLOSED

The Olive Tree
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Carnicero Steakhouse - a place to visit for fantastically cooked Chargrilled Steaks. Ranging from USDA, Hampshire. Australia and Aberdeen Angus. Join us for a glass of wine from our beautifully sourced wine list, courtesy of Elegant Wines. There is something for everyone at Carnicero; Fresh Oysters, Whole Fish, Carnicero Burgers & Sliders (Bean Burgers and Superfood Salads for the veggies too!). We will see you soon...
Wokingham
“Superb little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Went to the Olive Tree for the first time today for a late lunch and was delighted with it. Excellent menu, well presented , delicious food, good service and a very pleasant French Merlot. Thoroughly recommend the set meal - offered good size portions at a very reasonable price. Something a little bit different from the usual chain establishments.

1 Thank SueandKeithWokingham

Fleet, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saturday luncheon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant, but hopefully not the last. The food was attractively presented with fresh ingredients and delicious with great depth of flavour. Highly recommend the linguini shellfish and the cafe gourmand.

Romsey, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Xmas Day lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Have been to the Olive Tree twice this week for an Xmas party and for Xmas Day lunch. The staff do really well to make you feel welcome and they work really hard to make your visit special. The food is excellent. Wine list is modest but the wines are good. The atmosphere this Xmas Day was lovely. It was busy and there was lots of guests. The menu today was excellent. We could choose on the day (when was the last time I could pitch up during Christmas and choose on the day?!) and it meant I knew the food was fresh and cooked to order.

Highly recommended!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Yum yum yum every time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have visited here at least 10 times in the past few years, recently having gone for myself and my friends Xmas meal. The staff are always very friendly and have nice personalities. The recent meal was from the 3 courses xmas menu and was lovely. There were 7 of us in the group who all thought the food was great. I had crayfish and prawn cocktail, followed my stone baked sea bass then finally chocolate an orange brioche. Delicious! We also had canapés and a sorbet freshener between courses. Wine choice is good, I like the Merlot and always choose this as the red wine option. I will return as I really like this place, it's in a good location withe the White Star Tavern next door so can easily pop in there for a drink before or after or both :)

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Good food in a not very busy restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

I visited this restaurant twice already, first time for lunch and second time for dinner. Both times it was really not busy. When I get for lunch, there was just me there. For the dinner I would say half of it was busy. Food is good but it is a bit expensive.

Visited November 2013