“Fast Service good Fish”

Ranked #202 of 859 Restaurants in Southampton
Bournemouth
“Fast Service good Fish”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Whilst visiting West Quay we found this fish restaurant, service was fast and efficient, portion size of fish very acceptable the chips were also a good portion and was served HOT. On the downside would have liked a Pea Fritter but they only do mushy peas, perhaps in the future they might introduce this in this unit. Will certainly visit again in the future

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ianexamsBournemouth

Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, United Kingdom
“Old chips”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Couldn't find a fish and chip but found this one in the main shopping centre. Ordered 3 medium cods, sat and ate and saw that the chips were well old, no flavour and had some green and black bits - not very appertising to say the least. Fish was okay, very small portion made up by the fat batter. Asked for a refund as not up to the normal quality and got it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank adman020
Havant, England, United Kingdom
“great fish and chips”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

love going here always jolly staff very busy place but always made to feel welcome, is a little pricey but love the atmosphere

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Beverley U
Dartford, England, United Kingdom
“Can't complain”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Came here for a healthier lunch as opposed to KFC/Burger King etc over the weekend. I ordered the battered chicken chunks with chips and a drink. The portion were on the small side but surprisingly it filled me up and I was happy.

The service was a bit bemusing, I was given a tray with my drink on and said the wait would be around 5 minutes, okay not a problem I thought. I sat at a table and after 10 minutes or so I heard someone behind the counter shout "chicken chunks and chips!?!" I turned around and saw a woman with my food in the air, I thought I probably should get up and get them.

I was a bit surprised at this and assumed my food would be brought to me. Other customers received their food to their table during my visit...

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JamieFellows
Southampton, United Kingdom
“OK but not spectacular”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food here is ok but i have had better chips from a lovely chippy in Shirley, Southampton to be honest. Id neither recommend it nor tell others to avoid it.

Its not particularly big portions but the food fills a gap.

Visited January 2013