“Nice food but....”
Review of P.O.S.H. Spices - CLOSED

P.O.S.H. Spices
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Seafood, Nepali
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I visited this restaurant recently as part of a birthday meal with some friends. The food was quite reasonable and fresh. There seemed to be a lack of atmosphere. The place was almost empty so it was difficult for atmosphere to be created. Undecided!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

One of the best nights ive had in a long time , the food was fantastic anyone that hasnt been here needs to eat at posh , highly recommended : )

1  Thank Gaz198
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I eat here regularly,The chicken jalfrezy and the coconut and lime sea bass are our favorites. The menu is varied and excellent. We went here recently and on this particular evening they had a female singer. What a voice,belting out "skyfall" and "nut bush city limits" she was fabulous. We can't fault anything here,the staff are excellent.the restaurant is one of the cleanest we have been to,and the food simply scrumptious. Our number 1 Indian restaurant in Southampton.

1  Thank jamesmartin4
Reviewed January 24, 2013

A nice big restaurant. It was very quiet when I went in on my Christmas party. Most of the food was okay. I was really disappointing with the Samosa's and the onion bhaji s.The Samosa's did not see as if they were cooked properly and the onion Bhaji's were dry! We tried to tell the waiter but he did not seem interested! Would I go again? Probably not!

3  Thank gavjohnscott
Reviewed January 23, 2013

we had a fab night out with the Posh buffet staff were helpfull patient & polite the buffet selection was extremely good it was a lovely atmosphere well air conditioned restaurant reasonable pricing certainly not cheap & cheerfull
but great for a special night out with good company welldone

2  Thank ward57