“the best curries in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.O.S.H. Spices - CLOSED

P.O.S.H. Spices
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Asian, Thai, Fusion, Nepali
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best curries in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food is absolutely brilliant. Service is very good. Its a big restaurant to have a peaceful meal with family. Veg dishes are very tasty.

• Visited September 2012

Southampton
“OMG - Who is cooking the food?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

This is not an Indian Restaurant, it's so bad I wouldn't even call it food. I with a work colleague who pre-booked the table, otherwise I would have gone else where. I had bad experience at POSH before and this visit confirmed how bad they are. Food is terrible, i don't think they got a real Indian chef. front of the house staff are friendly and that's the only +ve thing I can say.

Visited September 2012
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Why haven't I ever been in here before? This restaurant is my new favourite.Had lunch 4 courses £7.50 all brought to my table,mixed starters with chutneys were delicous.For mains the waiter asked how hot I would like it then brought me a lovely hot lamb jalfrezi loaded with chilli's,chicken madras,a vegetable dish and rice.I couldnt manage dessert no room left,I was absolutely spoilt by the friendly waiter.Going back soon!

1 Thank newbiggin26
Southampton, United Kingdom
“"This ones a keeper"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

We havn't been here fof nearly ten years, we were in town and just decided to pop in for a quick lunch. I dont know why we havn't been back for so long. The service was impecable. Friendly staff who cant do enough for you, the food was yum. We had the table service buffet, it was 4 courses, poppadoms and pickles, several different starters, four different curries for main and a pudding and if you wanted more it was no problem. I dont know how they make a profit at just £7.50 a head! We will definately be going back very soon and will make this a regular lunch time treat.

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Diane and Tyler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been eating at POSH with my son for 9 years and always get a very warm welcome from Manoj and his staff. My son absolutely loves eating there and whenever he's offered a treat for good behaviour he asks to go to POSH instead of going swimming or seeing a movie at the cinema! The standard of food is excellent - and whether I'm going out with my son for lunch or a night out with friends I'd choose POSH everytime.