stayed with wife for our 30th anniversay and the room was 2 star and small / cramped and needed painting, also it was cold with the heating only coming on early morning and only in the evening for about an hour. breakfast buffet was very good, staff were polite and helpful, bar was small. we had a big problem with trying to get into the hotel at 11.10pm because they have big barn type doors for entry from the road and they lock these at 11pm and after that you have to ring a bell which we did and we rang and rang for 15mins in the rain and this wasn't as you can appreciate a nice end to our wedding anniversay evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel