My husband and I stayed here for one night as we were taking a cruise. The room was clean, had free wifi and was reasonable by UK standards. The location was excellent as it was close to the main features of this quaint town, and only a very short taxi trip to the port. It is not a five start hotel, but very comfortable. It offers a good breakfast, although nearby breakfast offering are plentiful and very well priced (as we found out after checking in),
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel