Lovely comfy hotel close to shops and to port of Southampton. The breakfasts are expensive but there is a weather spoon hotel a few doors down which is great value. Taxi to port was about £5. Good shopping district per cruise with markets and historical sites to enjoy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel